What Now?

(Part two to He's back!)

Josh's Pov

She has a boyfriend! Riley never told me that! I thought she loved me?

Maya's Pov

That look! Why did he look at me like that? He always says is two years older then me, I bet he wants to love now! Maya Matthew, not bad! "Babe!" "Hmm?" "Did you hear what I said?" "No sorry brandon, what's up?" "Who was that guy?" "Doesn't matter." "No, Maya don't leave me dry on this subject!"

I can't deal with him anymore! "Brandon! We're done!" Pretty sure everyone one the block heard me, well except him! "What did you say? "Me, you we're done!" I'm walking away, but right as I move to cross the road and there's a hand on my wrist!

"Maya don't you dare walk away from me!" I spin on my heels kicking his leg as I do, I grab his arm flip him to the ground and my light goes green! "Oh sorry Brandon, I'd love to stay but that's my light, and I walk across the road beaming!

Josh's Pov

I looked up as I heard the door open, in walks the most gorgeous girl that I ever saw Maya Hart! "Hey what did you do this evening?" "Oh the usual boing, went for a walk, saw couples on dates, broke up with my boyfriend, probably broke my boyfriend's leg!" I stare at her as she walks to the hallway, I'm way to focused on her to think about why, or how she might have broken his leg. I follow her to the bathroom, she's taking of her makeup I turn her around with my arms resting on the counter on either side of her. "Can I kiss your?" I say as I stare down into her eyes. "Mhm" I hear her mumble, I lean and kiss her then after about five seconds I pull back and see her watching me, I look her up and down and then I pick her up by her thighs and sit her on the counter...(There just making out!)

Rileys Pov

I quietly open the door and walk through the house cause I don't want to wake up Josh but I turn the corner and see... "Ahhhhhh, 🫣 my innocent eyes!" Maya and Josh jump apart and I ran into my room under the pillows, "Good job Maya!" I scream.

Mayas Pov

I look at Josh "what now?" "M'lady" he says to me as he hold out his hand, he leads me down the hall into the guest bedroom, I close the door behind me...

Keep in mind I made them both virgins till marriage, their just making out!