The start of it all.

Qrvamp was just in its room. A candle set by their night stand scrolling to find gay porn to edge to. Out of frustration it throw its phone at the wall and yells out.

"Why do females get all the attention!? Why never men!?"

Qrvamp groans and turns on its fan to cool down. Suddenly, an ominous glow caught its attention. It brushed off the sweat off its asscheeks and put on chángalas and rushed downstairs to go outside. That's when it started, Qrvamps breath was shortened and more quicker as the light goes more closer and closer.

Suddenly, Qrvamp started getting lifted off the ground and into the air..slowly and slowly.. Qrvamps forehead gets extended from the shock despite their forehead being already long before. It starts to scream for help for its sister. But, their sister was never there to save it.

Qrvamp passed out from the shock and woke up in a...spaceship..? In a quick panic, Qrvamp tries finding the exit. But then. Two mysterious creatures creeped foreward making Qrvamp horrified. As it never saw any creature that even looked similar to a human but far from humanity. The teal alien starts giggling.

"Why are you so scared there..?"

The teal one steps forward and touches Qrvamps dry dead hair before jerking away.

"Oh that is one dry scalp!"

She giggles staring straight into Qrvamps soul. The green one interrupts,

"A human!? Why did we catch this one in particular!?"

Her eyes narrow and before she could say anything the teal one interrupts her

"I'll introduce the both of us! I'm Yui! And this is Misaka!"

Yui steps closer and uncomfortably in Qrvamps personal space...

"I would love to get to know you..."

She smiles...