Between human and alien

Qrvamp storms off as Yui watches, her antennas twitch and glow red in frustration. As Qrvamp was walking, Misaka was also walking in the same hallway but in the opposite direction. Then Misaka bumps into Qrvamp, before Qrvamp could fall Misakas big alpha hand catch it before it could fall.

"Don't get the wrong idea! I only did this because I don't want anything slowing my errands!"

Misaka shouted in embarrassment of what she did and ran into the power plant to have a talk with Qrvamp.

"Hey.."

Misaka entered the power plant and shut the big magnetic doors making a big slam against each-other.

"So..when do we head back to serum Z?"

Misaka added on.

"I think we may have to delay coming back...this one is stubborn and is likely going to be more hard to experiment on..I'm imagining that experimenting will take a few weeks.."

Yui replied.

"That makes sense..."

Misaka sighed before heading back out and into the capsule rooms filled with exactly 8 capsules to carry humans while they experiment on. Misaka opens one of them to reveal a corpse with flesh melted and dripping on the floor as their salvia is neon green making a gross scene.

"EUGH!"

Misaka expressed, she grabbed a clear sphere shape and pressed it against the corpses body, the corpse got absorbed in making a flesh ball as it gets squished into it. This scene made Misaka gagged despite her seeing this for years, but even with experience with this, her reaction never changes. She goes into the chute out which has a tamed black hole and throws the flesh sphere into the black hole never to be seen again. She walks out and goes into the medbay room to wash her hands after some of the excess flesh and some organs got onto her hands since she forgot to put on gloves. Misaka walks into the medbay and washed her hands throughly, but while she was washing up she couldn't help but think about Qrvamp.

"Damn it...I can't be in love...with a human..what's wrong with me!?"