𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆~

(The playlist I reccomend for reading this stupid fanfic)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5bGYB1nHJI04VdGcBgc3Wg?si=AdxDhHc5RbqikgKnZfhZYA&pi=a-a3u-WseXSJi9

As his morning alarm rung, Benjamin slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched, getting prepared for the day. Today was the first day of the 2023-2024 class. He got out of bed and stretched his long skinny legs. He walked over to his bathroom and got ready.

After coming back to his room, freshened up and clean; he then searched his closet. From his small assortment of basic plaid shirts, to his variety of blue skinny jeans. He picked out a white and grey collared shirt, and some blue skinny jeans. As he looked in the mirror, he felt as if he was missing something.

He searched his desk for anything to fill this empty spot in his outfit and found his white pomade and foundation. ' ah, perfect' -he thought. He took his mascara wand ( that he bought from Sephora) and put the white coloring on his hair where it felt too dark. Doing the same with his white foundation to maintain his ghastly appearance. Then satisfied, he took one last look in the mirror and did his iconic Benjamin Mouton smile.

After getting prepared for the exciting day, he couldn't help but pack his case with fake papers. He may just be a substitute, but he wanted the experience of being a true teacher. To fulfill his wishes, he had pretended to be a teacher. At some points of the day, he sometimes questioned why he quit acting.

But as the doors of school opened at 7:30, he entered and greeted  the opening staff. He went to the main office, clocked in, and got his schedule. The classes all had their respective teachers, so he was given the responsibility of being on campus duty. He set his things down in his locker and went on to meet all the teachers and staff before the bell rung.

As he went from class to class, conversing with different teachers. He found himself connecting with the drama teacher; Ms Kemp and distancing from certain teachers.

Authors notes:
(Dear Jazlyn and readers, I haven't been able to finish this chapter.)

I will be updating new chapters every week :3