Cheesy Fool

MrCheese x The gentleman.

Warnings: drinking mentioned, sexual harassment, swearing, blood

Hopes go out to survivors and one who weren't as lucky.

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☰ ☱ 3rd person ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳

The lights were bright and blinding, music was loud and drinks were served. Usual clubbing experience for MrCheese. He sat at one of the tables while chugging down his alcohol shots. He wasn't doing this for fun but to drown out his feelings.

Damn I should stop. He thought to himself as he chugged down another shot. He ran his fingers through his messy hair. Damn I miss my loverman... He thought again while finally grabbing his stuff and getting ready to leave.

As he was walking down the street, a different man came up to him. Black hair with brown eyes. MrCheese choose to ignore him but the man spoke up.

"Come on, beautiful. Speak back."

MrCheese huffed slightly and started to spend up the walk. Though the man followed, every turn and stopped at every light. MrCheese now knew he was in danger. The man grabbed his arm which resulted in a slap across the face.

The man immediately started yelling and cursing at MrCheese. He didn't stop to look back, just continued to run until he made it home. The door slammed as he threw his back against it. Panting and trying to catch his breath.

He finally regained his regular breathing pace but suddenly hitched when he saw TheGentleman standing in front of him. MrCheese remained eye contact as he spoke.

"He...He wouldn't leave me alone, he tried grabbing my wrist. I...I didn't know how to react, so I slapped him and ran."

He stuttered out while shaking slightly. The black haired fellow kneeled down and picked the ginger man up.

"You didn't do anything wrong, let's just go rest, baby."

He said while carrying his boyfriend back to his room. MrCheese clung tightly to him, his face buried in the other's neck. TheGentleman gently put his cheesy boyfriend on the bed. He laid next to him and held his shaking body.

"None of this is your fault, I love you." TheGentleman mumbled into air. MrCheese felt his tear flow down his face as he couldn't take it anymore. He broke down crying before cuddling close to his boyfriend.

"I'll always love you, my loverman."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Short but very sweet ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

So yeah I'm back. Lost motivation for a while. But I'm back now. Have a goodnight/afternoon/morning.