Author's note: The issues

Hi everyone, as y'all know I made this book. Last year. During that year something happened but let me give context. Three years ago I dislocated my left knee for the first time. I had to get four new tendons. I hated therapy and it became the lowest time of my life. My mental health dropped. Though I pushed past and was able to get some of my mental health issues fixed.

Two years after that I was bullied. (Something that had always happened.) Well eventually this boy threatened to jump me so I told my mom and was forced to switch schools. In my new school, I was able to fit in. I met my boyfriend and my best friend. Everything was great though my mental health had spiraled again because of the anxiety.

Again I was able to push past it. (I do all the mental health healing on my own. I didn't tell anyone. I do not harm myself and will never try.) Well every year I visit my grandma in Florida. I went to the airport to visit her. When I got off the plane, I went to go down the steps and my right knee suddenly dislocated.

I was so scared of going back to therapy that I was crying. Not from the pain just from the fear of physical therapy. When I got back to Philly, (Unfortunately I live there. Jk) I was checked out by a doctor. I had to get a bone reconstruction for something near my knee and four new tendons.

My sweet 15 was coming soon and I was scared. I worked hard but my mental health spiraled so badly that I wanted to walk and walk until I passed out but I didn't. Eventually I was able to get through it but I still had a lot of restrictions. My 9th grade algebra teacher started lying to my parents saying I was being disrespectful.

He wasn't a good teacher, he didn't help kids, he made rude comments towards kids and especially didn't like me. My friend was helping me put up my hair and he yelled at us. Though I couldn't care less because he never helped me anyway. Instead I started helping kids with what they needed. I was appreciated.

I ended up switching classes. It was better than I had gotten back into writing, I had forgotten about wattpad and ended up deleting the site. My sweet 15 went well, but the family drama still happened afterwards. Now my mental health isn't perfect, I have a little sister and I have to watch her because my parents work. She doesn't listen to me and I can't do much about it.

This is similar to a vent but it's also just me telling about why I took a large break without notice. I apologize and hope that I can get these stories back running.

THANK YOU FOR 939 VIEWS! This is the most I have ever gotten. Thank y'all so much!