Alexander Dynamite/ Dragon Magical (Purple City):

Part One: Purple City.

This novel is dedicated to all my superheroes (and villains) who have read my novel Superheroes And Villains Are Dumb.  Prepared to be part of superhero and vigilante adventures of the wealthy, poor, and middle class!

                                                                             Authors Note:
Please read the upcoming author note. This novel that I had completed in front of your eyes got me through a rough patch these couple of months. I have been sick. I am a huge fan of superhero and villain adventures. I was inspired to write this story because of my favorite superhero Batman and my favorite hero the Joker, I've always been a DC Comics and Marvel fan, so you may see some similarities with that fan base.
I've always wanted to become an author for the longest time, and this is the first creative fiction piece I've written thus far. I normally write poetry, but I wanted to have a different approach to my writing.
  Authors that have inspired me to write like this would be Stephen King. I have a huge Stephen King collection of novels that I treasure the most.  In every writer, there is a reader, and that is my motto.

    To conclude this author's note, I can't wait for you all to read this novel further. You all have been so great to me!

   Love,

Sarah Synk.

                                                                                    Dragon Magical (Purple City):

My girl, Missippi Green's, was listening to a Dead Song, by a singer named Taylor Swift. She was listening from our television and had captions on. She looked forever beautiful. I snuck behind her with my robotic dragon wings and gave her a good scare.  I told her that I helped fight a crime against a weak villain with no powers named Alexendar Dynamite and another villain, a cyborg, named Christopher Benedict. 

"Oh, how wonderful." She said. I told Mississippi that we received a nice paycheck from my working in the soup kitchen before solving crime today, but I gave my money to the poor children of Purple City. She chirped in and said to me: "That is so wonderful!" She turned the Dead Song down, and it was a song called "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift.

"She used to be popular back in 2024 when the world went to Kahoot." Mississipi smiled, "I totally mean it- my band may cover one of her songs called 'Bad Blood.' It really hits." I smiled. That day, we had pasta Alfredo, and my girl loves to cook.

"Anyways, a superhero of ours named Marmalade is out to get Macey Penelope McRhimes. She's been torturing the poor girl since day one." I snickered and told her that Macey Penelope McRhimes deserved the torment. 

"She just opened a lemonade shop, Marmalade, and calls it Purple Marmamlaide Lemonade. Her daughter works with her, and I got a pitcher of it. Wanna try some?" I told my Mississipi that that was wonderful, and I treasured every moment of that memory of being a superhero, part of the Superhero Universe.

#####

                                                                                     Alexander Dynamite (Purple City): 
     "Hey, my man, how are you?" I asked my friend, Christopher Benedict, as he was walking in for work with a long white doctor's robe on— technically, all villains are doctors in a way, so we all wear white robes.  We were about to start our usual routine, Data Entry to log in the new villains that are coming to our wonderful organization called The Villains Corporation Inc!™, and then help Mr. Alberto Brutal with his latest robot experiment, as in a robot that he is building. The robot will help guard our building with dear life as superheroes have been trying to enter our building and harm us.  As a villain, I love working here occasionally. It continues to keep me a stable job and have an opportunity to meet other villains like myself. Anyways Christopher snapped his fingers and said: