Fine, I'll pay attention to you(Honkai Star Rail)

When Dan Heng thought he saved a stray cat, he would never thought that he would be saved by the same cat or so he thought

"Dan Heng, can you still stand?"

"I-I'm sorry, I-"

"Don't apologize, you're fine as you are"

Name: Xue

Alias:

Cure Nyammy

Xuxu

Kitten

Cutie

Nyammy

Love

Damsel

Birthday: December 21

Age: Early 20s(human form)
4+(cat form)

Gender: Male

Height: 169cm (5'6" human Form)
15cm (6 inches cat form)

Hair Color: Pale blonde(civilian form), Silver(when battle)

Appearance: Xue is a cat with white fur and a strand of pale pink hair coming out of each of his ears. His eyes are blue and he wears a blue ribbon with a heart-shaped, white pendant that has a blue ribbon and pink heart emblem attached to it.

As a human, Xue has long pale blonde hair tied back by a blue four-pointed ribbon that is donned with a hexagonal pin and snowflake pattern. He wears a white collared and cuffed arctic blue dress with triangular rims, white tights with ribbons, and sky-blue heeled shoes. He also wears a necklace with three blue beads.

As Cure Nyammy, his hair grows long and turns silvery white, and his eyes become brighter in color. On his head is a cerulean headband with a matching crown on the right side of his head with a white and blue bow below it and a pink bow at the back of it. He wears an off-white dress with a wide scalloped skirt and pink straps on the shoulders. On the top of the bodice is a blue and pale yellow-striped band with pale blue scalloped frills lining it, with a teal and green bow in the center that has a blue heart brooch in the middle. The dress also has two cerulean lines running down the bottom of the skirt on the front. The bottom part of the skirt has a long blue and pale yellow ribbon around it with two large bows on each side, and a pale pink scalloped frill underneath it. He also wears white arm warmers with light blue bands and ruffles at each end, and long frilly white knee socks with blue and white bands at the top. His shoes are cerulean pumps with spool heels. His choker is blue and ties in the back, and his earrings are blue and crown-shaped.

Personality: Xue is typically gentle when he's in a good mood, but can also be aloof and judgmental. He is very intelligent, and prefers to take things at his own pace. He also enjoys napping.

Xue can be grumpy at his worst and doesn't bother to rebuke anyone who questions his authority. However, he always makes it clear that he loves his owner, and will do anything to keep his owner safe. Sometimes, he is so overprotective of them that he would easily drive himself to the brink of humiliating then publicly, but he rarely expresses his concern for their well-being wherever they go. However, he learns to open himself up after understanding that they is capable of protecting him.

Due to his feline instincts, he is more aggressive than the others when fighting a enemy.

Abilities and skills:

Keen Intellect: Xue possessed above-average levels of intellect. Xue was able to lure and trap villains for years without being caught and was able to effectively blend in with all  the other civilians without being noticed by anyone. With the aid of his parents, Xue is highly educated in many subjects.

Cure Nyammy: is Xue's Pretty Cure alias. He transforms using the Shiny Cats Pact. Nyammy has the ability to summon paw-shaped shields. Cure Nyammy is a physical fighter, not being afraid to throw punches, and kicks.

"Noble, Cute, And Sparkling World! Cure Nyammy! Fine, I'll Pay Attention To You"