The Guardian's Grandson(Miraculous Ladybug)

Wang Fu had a grandson, and his only friends are the Kwamis because he only trusts and only the Kwamis and like his grandfather he bows to protect them and rescue two missing Kwamis, what happens when he has to work alongside with two rookies who ...

Wang Fu had a grandson, and his only friends are the Kwamis because he only trusts and only the Kwamis and like his grandfather he bows to protect them and rescue two missing Kwamis, what happens when he has to work alongside with two rookies who know so little about what they're supposed to be doing. Will he be willing to help them through the time of need?

 Will he be willing to help them through the time of need?

Name: Ren Fu

Alias:

Lotusrade

Dragneel (Dragon)

Sun Wukong (Monkey)

Taurus (Ox)

Bumblebee (Bee)

Pigtail (Pig)

Panther (Cat)

Roho (Ladybug)

Chrono Bunny (Rabbit)

Dupli Mouse (Mouse)

Kitsune (Fox)

Jade shell (Turtle)

Shepguard (Dog)

Saber (Tiger)

??? (???)

Age: 15

Height: 169cm (5'6)

Appearance: Ren is a young man with long black hair that ends midway down his back. There is a magenta streak on the left side of his hair. His eyes match the streak in his hair, and his clothing often appears to be influenced by Chinese culture. Ren wears a dark green, diagonally buttoned, long-sleeved tailcoat that is red on the inside, with black and gold trimming and pink cuffs. The trimming goes down the right side of his torso and forms a black collar. Along with this, he wears a black, long-sleeved shirt beneath the suit and light-tan pants with black shoes. He ties his hair back in a low ponytail.

Personality: Ren is usually mellow and wishes for peace and quiet; he seems very much in control of himself, as shown by his calm and deliberate response to the appearance of a Akumatized villain. Ren is also shown to be quite studious, he is well informed about Miraculouses and how they work, such as when he informs Ladybug about a Miraculous that she chooses to help them out in every chance they get. However, this is not to say that he is completely humorless. Ren is slightly playful as he can unexpectedly tease Marinette about how much of a fangirl she is for Adrien Agreste, even though they're already friends with the mentioned model. However, when he can see the obvious of others, when someone has a crush on Ren, he gets oblivious of the signs that they have for the male, unless the person tells Ren that they have romantic feelings for him.

Family:

Unnamed parents

Unnamed grandaunt (Deceased)

Unnamed great-grandparents (Deceased)

Wang Fu(grandfather)

Marianne Lenoir(grandmother)

Skills and abilities:

Multilingual: Ren can speak in multiple languages in which the most spoken ones are Chinese, French and English.

All-rounder athlete: Ren is capable of all sports (except sports that involves water)

Skating: he's shown that he's a natural in roller-skating and figure skating.

Enhance flexibility: due to the fact that that he's good in every sport he shows off his flexibility through figure skating and Gymnastics.

Enhance Agility: He capable in swiftly dodging anything that's thrown at him.

Swordsmanship: Before he moved to Paris to live with Master Fu, he's shown that he's a natural skill fencing combatant that he could outmatch two swordsmen at the same time without breaking a sweat.

Keen Learning: Ren can learn anything that he's been teaching at one glance or hearing, even he doesn't need to take notes, but he does it just to make himself seen like he's not taking the lessons seriously.

Keen Eye: basically, can tell when someone's lying no matter how good of a liar the person is.

Martial Arts: due to his family background he took all sorts of martial art class from Taekwondo to Judo, Kendo, Fencing, etc.

Singing: even out of Ren's knowledge he's capable in singing.

Playing Instruments: He could learn to play a instrument as you can see Ren being taught how to play a guitar by Luka.

Art (drawing and painting): like his grandfather, he's capable in painting like it can be shown how much both Wang and Ren bond together through painting. is shown with how Ren and Marinette bonded over drawing of fashion designs and Nathaniel with Drawing.