1

LANA/LIOR POV:

Fuck fuck fuckety fuck. I'm to be railed by them aren't I.

I took a breath before thinking again.

All i gotta do is avoid them with all my might. Run away for my life.

(run away by itzy ryunjin solo?? sorry)

"Okay, what do we have to do to go back to our original world?"
Zuri asked.

"You have to join the photography club, finish the entire year, and attend each day. You are only allowed to not attend if you are sick or physically unable. Even if you take it i will know."

Jordan's eyes narrowed and we both got chills even though he was just a dog.

Okay so i can't avoid them, great my ass is getting destroyed.

I sighed and laid back only to pop back up with another question.

"We both can't speak Japanese. How will they understand us?"
I interrogated.

"They will automatically understand you and think you are speaking perfect Japanese. And! If you want to have a private conversation your body will make it so you can understand each other but they don't understand you."

After hearing some more extra info we got up and walked to the kitchen, which was easy to find. I looked around for some food and saw dog food.

I held the bag in front on Jordan and he gave me a hungry look.

"Hungry?"

"Yup."

"I'll make you bowl."

"Thanks Lana!"

I poured some food into a bowl and set it on the ground for Jordan to eat, which he did quickly.

I turned to Zuri and he gave me a look that said 'i'm starving'.

I looked through the cupboards to see an abundance of ingredients.

"What do you want to eat?"
I inquired, turning my body to fully face him.

"Changbin's ass."
Zuri said with a tired face.

"Don't we all? But like actual food bro."
I replied.

"Waffles and eggs please."
Zuri begged and i got to work.

I took out flour, eggs, milk, baking powder, salt, sugar, vanilla, and butter. I quickly made the batter and turned toward a lazy Jordan.

"Can you spawn me a waffle maker or are you just here to supervise us?"
I requested.

"Look behind you."
He replied rather quickly and i turned around to see a waffle maker plugged up and already heating up.

I gave Jordan a thumbs up and he gave me a lazy dog smile.

I cooked the waffles, the first few being a little too brown, and then started the eggs.

After buttering the back I put my bowl of whisked eggs in the pan.

After waiting a bit i started to fully cook them.

While I cooked Zuri and Jordan chatted but i didn't pay attention to what they were saying as to not get distracted and burn the eggs.

After plating and finding 2 pairs of fork and knife i gave us our food.

I put syrup, salt, and pepper on the table and sat down to eat. I put salt and pepper on my eggs while Zuri put just salt. Zuri put a little bit of syrup on her waffles while i put a diabetic amount.