Dinner in the restroom (Geto x Reader)

Geto's Pov

I've been staring at her for almost the entire night. 'Fuck she looks so sexy' . Y/n and Gojo's table is far from mine and whatever my date's name is .

Flashback
"So what type of woman do you like?"  my blonde date asked. I was already bored of her the second she sat in front of me. I look over her shoulder with only my eyes moving, luckily shes so caught up on her own blabbing,she doesn't notice I'm not interested.

I widened my eyes a bit ,witnessing my enemy, Gojo Satoru, walking to a table, not far from mines with the girl I like. Y/n L/n.

"What the fuck" I scoffed , the girl in front of me gave me a questioning look. "How could she do that?" I said softly pretending that I've been following her story the entire.
"I know right at least you get it ,anyway..." Her rants went on till I convinced her that I was attentively listening but I was actually beastly eyeing Y/n with that red tight dress on.

I picked up my wine glass and just swirled it in my hand while staring at her figure till she down. Gojo's back was facing me, making me thankful that I didn't have to see his stupid face.

I can admit, I'm jealous. Minutes past and I'm so lost in Y/n's face. I noticed that she took note of my presence but did not let Gojo be aware of it because she knows about our feud.

Y/n's Shoko's childhood friend from overseas and that's how we all basically met. Shoko is my friend, Gojo's too. She can't choose sides so we accepted the awkward relationship.

I could see she was getting uncomfortable there . She's been adjusting that dress strap  for the past 5 minutes and just running out of fake laughs. I know her like the back of my hand. G*d I love her.

"Geto are you even listening?" my date asked, pulling me out of my lustful thoughts of her. I looked at her and nodded. She wasn't not convinced this time.

"So what about your trip to Africa?" i asked boredly . That must've lightened her spirits, she continued ranting when my eye caught a glimpse at Y/n standing up.

She gave Gojo one last fake smile before she turned ,heading to the restrooms. I caught Gojo tilting his head to get a better  look at her. I couldn't really blame him she looks so fucking... edible. She always did but the dress revealed somethings she's been covering from everyone.

"Excuse me I need the restroom" I told my date. It's not like I needed permission from her anyway . I left before she could say anything . From my side-eye view , I saw her reaching into her purse to apply more of her over used red lipstick.

I made sure Gojo doesn't see me but I think he did but shrugged me off and continued on his phone. I'm sure he's telling his fan page he's on a date with a girl after breaking up with his ex lady week. Fucking simp for hormonal teenage girls simping him.

'Fucker' I smirked. I got to the female restroom door ...and knocked. Knowing how stupid that sounds , I knocked again and thanks to my patience ,she opens the door and furrowed her brows at my very unexpected presence . I took the courage to get in, close the door and lock it

My eyes went down from her face to her chest which was more exposed than normal. My hand reached out to her cheek, slowly giving her enough time to slap it away if she didn't want this.

But somehow she let me touch your face, it looked safe to do this. I let my lips touch her glossed ones .She wasn't pushing me away as I expected. She melted into our kiss and I did too.

My hand grabs her waist then I heard her sharply inhale a breath . She pulled me down by my collars and kissed me like her life depended on it.

I picked her up , thanks to my muscle mass, she felt so light. I put her down on the bathroom counter. Her legs wrapped around my torso and arms locked around my neck.

"This...is very wrong" I groaned while I'm melting into our passionate kiss. I grunted when I felt my cock getting harder and painful. I touched the skin of her inner thigh, wanting more than to just kiss her tight now before we get caught. But the crazy thought of somebody catching us made me hornier .

"You okays with this?" I whispered while sucking on the skin of her neck she nodded frantically to my question, grabbing my hair.

Just thought of giving her a hickey and Gojo seeing it turned me on even more . The fucker won't know what's coming for him tonight.

"Geto" she moaned in my ear. I felt my cock throbbing and getting harder with every whimper and moan coming from her mouth. Fuck she's so fucking addicting. I got close to her , trying to press myself against her, in hopes of getting some again my cock friction.

I got on my knees and kissed her soft thighs, already smelling her creamy and wet heat on my face. I looked up at her and hooked my finger on her panties , smirking seeing het flush with shyness.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath at the devilishly tempting view of her vulnerable and panting self. I was full on ready to give her so much pleasure right now but then we heard knocking and the voice that irritated me, Gojo.

She stood up abruptly and fixed her hair and dress. If she stayed I wouldn't have stopped myself. She didn't run off like I expected. It's almost like she was hesitant herself .

"I have to uhm...you know" she mumbled, avoiding eye contact. 'G*d I feel like gripping her throat,make her look at me while I ram her with my c-"  "Y/n?" Gojo called again. I let out a frustrated sigh. "Be right out" she replied.

"I'm sorry if I took it too far on you" I apologised, stepping closer to her. Her face at the same level as my sternum. "It's okay really...I honestly enjoyed sharing something with you even if it's only a moment" I felt so relieved by her words and blushed.

I stepped aside so she could collect herself and leave when she's ready. As she let , I take the last glance at her figure one more time. "Damn" I bit my lip.

I look at myself in the mirror, my hair was completely messed up. I recalled her beast mode on me when we were making out. My bun was even undone

'This girl is freakier than I thought ' , I smirked trying to fix my hair and restyling it back to it's original style. I reminisced our little passion session a few minutes ago and remembered how hard it left me.

My dick was so hard it was starting to fucking hurt in my slacks. I should've dressed casually if I knew my date wasn't that interesting as Y/n tonight. She gave me a side of her that I don't think much people would experience since she's so bordered.

I had to take of it myself or would be a bitch to go down by itself. And I'll have one girl on my mind to help me.

"Huh~fuck"