Photoshoot (Tojo x Reader) Part 2

'Fuck ,that's hot"

I heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants . I smirked knowing he never liked my sassy side . "What?, is the old man gonna punish me now?" I fake cooed,trying to piss him off. I knew he hated the 'old man's teases. He was only 12 years older than me (30-35 years old).

"Old man huh?"  He asked as he grabbed my throat and used his other hand to rub my clit in fast circular motions. My mouth fell agap at the sensual feeling, slowly coursing through my lower region.

Toji let his massive length spring free from his pants. I looked down at my open thighs and watched as his veined cock disappear inside of me and gasped out a slight moan feeling it stretch me.

He slowly began his thrusts from there. "F-fuck shit~" I gasped as he also released my throat. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to him , I throw my head back and tried so hard keeping in the loud moans I almost let out every time he went ball deep inside my tight cunt.

"Can an old man make you feel like this Mrs Fushiguro?" He grunted in my ear. My fingers dug into his shoulders as I feel my sensitive spot getting violated by his tip.

I muffled my moans in the crook of his neck as his thrusts were getting faster and faster., heating up my insides. He used his hand to reach down and rub my clit roughly, adding to the intense pleasure he's giving me.

"Ah~Toji fuck" I moaned his name overtaken by the pleasure I was recieving. "Don't you feel good with my cock inside your pretty cunt?" He whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip and shut my eyes, listening attentively to his smoky voice and nodded to his question. I suddenly feel his fingers pinch my clit and I let a piercing moan out.

"I want words y/n" he said sternly with sexy groans, still holding my sensitive bud between his thb and index finger. "I do, I feel so...so good~" I breathed out with a small grunt.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach , I'm going to cum. "And who's making you feel this g-good?" He groaned feeling his own high creep in as he enjoyed watching how submissive and edged I can get.

"Hmm...fuck! Daddy's making me feel this good" I squealed out with moans. He smirked and grunted in my ear.

"I'm...im- gonna cum" I hastily whispered. "Hold it" he responded bluntly. My body tensed and my toes curled at the burning her pleasurable feeling all over my body. "Ah!" I whimpered knowing I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Please" I begged ,not knowing why

"Not so sassy anymore aren't you?" Toji chuckled in my ear. "You can...cum" he grunted the last word causing me to exhale and release my orgasm on his length.

"Oh fuck~!" He muttered in pleasure too. Feeling my oussibg clench around him as I came. His thrusts started getting faster and sloppier, he pulled out, swiftly carried me by my hips . Me being too slow to process, didn't realize till I was bent over the countertop.

He raised one of my legs and I curse under my breath as I felt him teasing my aching folds with his slimy tip. "Hmm~" "Fuck yours so sexy baby" he moaned, swirling his member around my pussy entrance.

"Sounds like somebody's knocking " Toji lowered to whisper in my ear . I was on Cloud 9 ,I didn't even notice somebody was really knocking.

"Mrs Fushiguro?" A female voice called for me. It was the assistant. "We're ready for you" she said behind the door.

Toji removed my bra cup to fomble my tit and held my thigh while slowly pounding me to lessen the skin-on-skin contact sounds. "Answer her baby" he whispered.

"Mrs Fushiguro?" She softly called again. Toji let go of my tit and grabbed my neck and kissed my lips "Answer".

I gasped at the feeling in my stomach again.
"I'm coming!" I shouted. To the assistant... and Toji. "5...5 more minutes" I added breathlessly . "As you wish" the assistant said before she was surely gone.

"Good girl-hmm" he praised. Toji's tip was mercilessly hitting my g-spot as he increased his speed from the frantic postion.

"Shit- I'm gonna cum ~" he grunted. He was pounding my insides crazy and pulled me into a deep but passionate kiss. He pulled away to groan and gripped my hip and waited for himself to release. "Fuck~" he breathed out.

I could feel his cock twitch inside and his heavy load painting my walls. I'd always wondered how his sperm count was never low.

He slowly slid out and in again and repeated before landing a hot slap on my ass and put my leg down. "Look at the mess you made " he whispered, feeling his long fingers graze my pussy then slid two of them in.

"Ahh~" I moaned. "Clean it up princess" he commanded as he held his glistening fingers covered in my juices next to my lips. I opened my mouth and tasted myself as I turned and looked into his dark eyes as I did so.

He brought his lips forward and kissed me deeply and roughly. He pulled away and tugged my hair behind my ear looking into my eyes "You're fucking adorable under my control" he teased. I rolled my eyes at him "Asshole" I muttered with a smile.

"I can get in there too if you're still sassy yn" he reminded. I widened my eyes at his statement as we both got dressed.

"Fuck no. Anyways, don't you have work to do?" I asked as I looked up at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Tsk. If you want me to leave so badly just say so""And if you don't want to sleep on the couch tonight just say so" I responded, fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Fine " I chuckled. I felt him slide his hands around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder as he stared at us in the mirror. "See you tonight " I said to him. "I hope you come back home with this because I'm still bricked" he stated, I laughed but stopped at the sudden feeling of his hard on my back.

"Let me go before I change my mind then" he said ,fixing his black locks. I smiled at him when he planted a small kiss on my forehead "Love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back. I sat on the chair he pushed away before our little make-out and started readjusting the body-suit on me.

I noticed he was still here, his eyes still on me. "Well? Leave" I laughed. "Really?" He asked innocently. I nodded obviously and he sighed a chuckle and left.

After a second he opened the door again "Remember to grab some lingeries for at home too-""Babe go!"