//11

Chef Roshan was ordered to meet Lakshmi at a cafe, a place often used by Ajay but known to no one else. She was already there, waiting with a cute ponytail, baggy blue jeans, and a beige-green T-shirt. Roshan was impressed to see her without makeup; she looked so cute and pretty with her top hair bun and nerdy glasses.

Roshan:

Unlike other girls, she was unique. After smiling at her for a moment upon entering the cafe, she waved her hand at me. I waved back and said hello. As I was going to her, a girl stopped me. With an annoying voice , she said, "Hi, you look cute. Can I get your number?" I was annoyed to handle these kinds of girls. In front of Lakshmi, I shouldn't act rude, so I smiled at that annoying girl. "Sorry. I'm taken," I said, and left. She rolled her eyes.

Roshan: "Laksh, are you waiting so long?"

Lakshmi: "Nah, what about calling me Laksh?" (Smiled) "If you want to eat something you can eat after this investigation. Okay?"

Roshan nodded, and she inquired about the shop, CCTV footage, the last day of his work, and other details.

Ajay was watching them from a few tables away, wearing a mask, glasses, and a hoodie. There were two tables between them. Lakshmi noticed him after a long investigation while having a cup of cappuccino. The weird guy was drinking iced coffee through a straw inside the mask. She squinted at him. "Bro is suspicious...is he a stalker or something? What's that outfit..."

Roshan noticed him too. Ajay was shocked, thinking, "That chef, is he giving details about me? Nah, he doesn't even know my name."

Roshan laughed, "You think he would be a stalker? Come on stop your CBI mind"

She widen her eyes, "What?" And thinking, "Did he figured it out?"

Roshan: he would be an idol or something. Why can't you think in a positive perspective?

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up and drink. Let's leave"

Ajay:

It's been so long I glanced at you. The fingers which always comb my messy hair, your eyes with love gaze, your forehead on my chest, hugging each other without a gap, your kicking legs if I was teasing, the sudden kiss which make me go out of control..., your voice...! (Sighed) We can't be together? I love you...In this moment I want to take off my mask and glass, run to you, hug you tight and whisper I love you in all the way I can tell in your ears, hold your hand and run away to a place where we can live peacefully. How long I can hide my identity? You came this far to find me but I can't make a move even I'm in front of you. Even though I say thousands of sorry, it will not be enough to give forgiveness.

Lakshmi:

I kept glancing at that hoodie man. What's wrong with him? His body looks familiar, that fingers and his hands..., I feel like it held my hands tighter and blushed back my hair with a gentle gaze in my eyes. Ajay. You look like Ajay. Everywhere I go, I'm seeing you in ordinary men.

Roshan:

Yesterday I saw you girl but it feels like I'm travelling with you so long even we spent minutes of time. Your gleaming personality, I never saw a girl like you who can keep knife in my neck with a death stare. Pretty. I think it's love at first sight. Laksh..., then, this is our first date?

"Why you are asking about Aditya Vasudev?", I asked her when leaving out.

Ajay heard it. "She knows my name?"

Lakshmi smiled, "50% will not be paid. Is that okay for you? I told you to not ask-"

He crossed his line to hold back himself and stepped near her. She shocked. Ajay widened his eyes.