Gentle Reminder 09

hii this is not story, this is gentle reminder for youu!

Be thankful for the way they challenged you and cal- med you and made you believe in the person you were becoming.

Be thankful for the fact that they saw you in ways you didn't see yourself.

Be thankful for the fact that you risked for love, that you unhinged your rib cage and opened yourself up in a world that sometimes favors playing it cool over lea- ping towards connection.

Be thankful that you found this person, in a world of billions, and for a moment in time, even if it was fle- et-ing, you got to dive into the soul of them.

Just be thankful and walk away with grace. Walk away with gratitude. Walk away knowing that you felt so- mething, that you experienced something a lot of pe- ople haven't, and in that way you were changed.

Love is not meant to be possessed. It is meant to be felt. Be proud of yourself for feeling so deeply, appre- ciate it for what it was, and let that love go off into the world and change others the way it changed you.

Move on - not for anyone else, not to prove to anyone that you can, but rather, do it for yourself. Do it for your future. Let go of what is heavy within you. Move forward with the lessons, carry them inside of yourself.

Move on, not because you have something to prove to the outside world, but because you have something to prove to your heart, you have something to prove to your soul. You are worth saving. Save yourself.