Chapter 4 (Pt.2)

Jin ling stayed quiet for a while and lifted his face. Lan shizui could see the strong resolution in jin lings eyes as he started to speak...

Jl: you know what shizui? Let us do our best to help miss lie. I want to do my best to help give lie An the life she deserves.

Lsz: I understand where you are coming from. But it will be difficult. After we help miss lie, super granny and lie An will lose her protection. And the villagers are definitely take advantage of it. I will write to senior wei and hanguan Jun to arrange something for lie An and super granny. But for now we have to ensure that the villagers do not cause them any harm.

Jl: we also have to help lie An overcome her trauma.

Lsz: alright. But for now we have to go to sleep. It's nearing haishi.

Jl: alright. jingyi must have calmed down super granny and, maybe himself by now. So how about we invite him and the other idiot?

Lsz: sure!

Replied Lsz with a smile.

__________________________________

Lan shizui had finished explaining the beginning of the tale ( minus the cuddle puddle) when jiang cheng exclaimed...

Jc: those bloody villagers. How dare they.

Lxc: I hope you got justice for miss lie.

Wwx: so that was the letter a-yuan wrote to us about extra accommodations near cloud recesses, right?

Lsz: mm.

Lwj: that still does not explain accidentally adopting a child tho a-yuan.

Jl: right! Let me continue the rest of the story.
__________________________________

The junior quadrant lead a few of their disciples to a secluded area to start dispelling miss lie's spirit.

Lsz had now seated himself behind his qin and summoned miss lie's soul. They talked through inquiry for a bit and decided that lie An and super granny would be escorted to a near by area in dafan. Soon, they started playing 'rest' as to peacefully send miss lie's soul to join the reincarnation cycle. It was all going smoothly and lan shizui was on the final passage of 'rest' when there was an interruption...

:there they are! Catch them!

A hoard of angry villagers crouded them and started to yell histericly.

Jl : and what are you doing here!?

Replied Jl looking rightfully pissed.

: what are we doing here? What are you doing here!

Replied a man amongst the mob rhetorically.

Ljy: what do you mean. You are the ones who called us here.

Just then, a haughty looking woman with silicone boobs stepped forward and started yapping...

Random bitch(rb) : my father called you here to get rid of that monster. Not help her. She is the same wich who poisoned all of our tea and tried to kill us all. You pests are going against our commands.

At this statement, the junior quadrant looked at each other in understanding...

'so she is the villain of this story. The village cheif' s daughter.

Lsz being the mature one amongst them decided to handle this quickly and nicely...

Lsz: ma'am. What makes you think that? We are just following our line of protocols from higher ups on how to act during situations like this.

Rb: what do you mean protocol?! Isn't it your job to protect the people that pay you?!

Ozc: our job as cultivators is to help innocent victims. Which is exactly what we are doing right now.

: pah! Innocent? Don't me laugh. This nasty woman and that basterd husband of hers tried to murder us all. Not to mention their demon spawn as well.

: maybe it was that brat that lied to them.

Lsz: if you could all calm down we can explain-

: explain what huh?! That golden boy over there has already told us about how you all turned against us claiming that we are the villains to help this wicked wich.

Said the angry man pointing towards one of the jin disciples. The disciple in question looked pale enough to complete with the leftover ashes from an incense burner. Jin ling turned around to discipline the disciple for revealing secretive plans to outsiders when he realised...

This was jin chan's goon.

It wasn't that Jl was scared of this goon. Rather, it was that he remembered that another one of his cousins lacky's that was here was suddenly no were to be seen

Overcome with a feeling of dread in his gut, jin ling was about report his observations to his accuaintensess when a sudden scream was heard.

It was an ear piercing shrill yell of a child.

Wait...

Lie An?!