Chapter 11

3rd person POV

Y/n was crawled up on her ledge/bed, tears slowly falling down her cheeks like rain drops. [She wasn't the best mom, but still... she was still my mom] Y/n thought. She had been given permission to skip class for the next three days. The rest of her friends were gone, and she had no one to talk to. Her red-speckled, white wings were placed around her as a cocoon.

Y/n slowly got out of the sleeping cave to roam the mountain, no more tears left to fall, just a look of devastation plastered on her face.

As she walked through the tunnels of Jade MountainAcademy, she spotted a small cave entrance and moved towards it. Y/n entered the cave to reveal a narrow pathway. She could hear the sound of water and whistling further down the tunnel.

As Y/n walked through, she passed a sharp rock that somehow managed to graze her skin, breaking through the layer of white scales. Blood oozing out.

But the blood did not drop to the floor. Instead, it  started to float around into a little blob. [What in the world?] Y/n thought. She lifted her talons up and to the right, and the blob of blood followed. "What's happening?" She asked herself. As Y/n lost concentration on the blood, the bubble popped and fell to the floor.

Y/n POV

I looked at the pool of blood that lay on the cave floor, and I absolutely freaked out. I started to run to the area with the glow and as far away from the blood as possible.

I reached the end and ended up in a beautiful cave. Flurecent blue and green lights floated around the cave air. In the centre of the cave was a tall elder tree surrounded by a large calm stream full of stepping stones. The walls were full of large holes, like cheese! Each hole is filled with scrolls.

I walked towards the large tree in the centre, and at closer inspection, the tree had a hole in it, going right through the large trunk, a strange podium like thing placed inside. There are two things on it. A scroll, ink, and a small pot of a purple, swirly, glowing substance.

I continued walking towards it. Once I reached the podium thing, I read the scroll. It was a scroll of instructions:

Welcome to the Hidden Libuary. This Libuary appears to all those who need it, to all those who are worthy of its knowledge. It was created by the Rainwing Animus ,Tulip. It is full of information and stories from long, long ago. To acquire the scroll you seek, you must follow these  steps.

- place a drop of blood into the pearl essence
- follow with a drop of the flowers ink

The scroll you seek will come to you, but beware, too much knowledge will drive thy to insanity

~•♤•~《§》~•♤•~

[Ok, weird. Umm, what's in the world is pearl essence and flowers ink. Also, do you think I am dumb enough to believe this. In that case, you are absolutely right] I thought. I looked around for anything that could be the essence till I remembered the pot. [ I really need to know what that was back there in the tunnel] 

I walked towards the pot on the podium. [ Hopefully, this does not curse me, and what the heck was that thing about too much knowledge] I trembled as I dropped a bit of blood from my scratch from earlier into the essence, I took the ink and dropped some in as well. The two seemed to swirl in the same direction as the pearl essence and then vanish.

I looked around to see if something had happened and saw, from a distance, a scroll wrapped in dark leather floating towards me. My eyes widened as it dropped into my talons, I spotted words etched into the black leather.

Blood Moon Dragons (A Nightwing secret)

A/n - so I changed something at the end of chapter 8, so now it is not that you are an animus but the secret you are about to uncover!!!