CHAPTER -- 14

I dropped aadhya at her flat just a few moments ago but i already started missing her

I dropped aadhya at her flat just a few moments ago but i already started missing her.Today was one of the best days of my Life and I am happy that I spent time with my aadhya.I danced with my Aadhu. it felt like a dream to me.But Seeing her under the moonlight is very dangerous to me.Only I know how difficult it was for me to control my feelings towards her.I am not able to control myself. I am losing my control just by seeing her.Aadhu,You have no idea about my feelings.I am head over heels for you. Soon I will surely let you know about my feelings.

But I have this thing in my mind which is not leaving my mind.I started feeling something wrong while dropping her at her flat.

I understood that She is thinking about something just by looking at her.She was not in a good mood.I felt like she was faking her smile. I can feel it.She was having something in her mind but she stayed quite and also faked a smile while leaving.But why did she do that? I felt like she wanted me to stay with her.Does she really need me now?Or am I just overthinking?Should I ask her?Should I call her? I think yes.

I parked my car aside and took my phone.I started calling aadhya.I heard a few rings but she didn't pick up the call.Why is she not answering??Should I go to her flat?May be she is doing some work??May be her phone is on silent??Or May be she is in some danger???I am feeling like something is not right.May be or May not be But I don't want a single chance of may be in this.I think I should go.

I started my car and drove to her appartment.I was just 5 minutes away from her home.So, it didn't took me much time to reach her house.

I stopped my car infront of her appartment and i stepped out of the car taking my phone into my hands.I started calling aadhya.It rang for a few seconds and call ended after that.I called her again and now her phone is switched off.Why do I feel like aadhya is in danger?? IS SHE??Oh no..

Aditya started running towards her flat but he doesn't know her flat

Aditya started running towards her flat but he doesn't know her flat.Aditya saw a woman coming out of the lift.He went towards her and asked her about aadhya. Thankfully she knows her.She let Aditya know that Aadhya is staying in the 2nd floor and her flat number is 203.He entered the lift,Came to the 2nd floor and came towards aadhya's flat.He was standing at door and He thought to knock the door but he saw that it is already open.So He slowly went inside and He heard sounds coming from a room.He went towards the room following the sound and he tried to knock the door but He stopped midway when he heard a evil smile coming from the room.He kept his ear close to the door to know what's happening and heard aadhya saying "Mamu please..Mamu please don't do this.Leave me Ahhh...please" and after that he heard a familiar voice saying "No,I will do this and...No one can save you, aadhya"