Part-6

{I belong  medical field so I don't know what are the laws and what some place or things are called so please bear with me..}

**Skipping the time to court**

Maheshwaris , singhanias ,naira ,Rohit and abhira reaches the court...

Abhira was feeling nervous as this was her 1st case and that too of her only...

Naira takes abhira's hand and consoles her that everything will be alright I am here for you...

Thats when ruhi saw all of them (armaan has already reached to court before her)And was shocked to see naira there... She goes and tries to hug rohit by saying "Rohit I missed you so much"

But before she could reach a tight slap comes from a strong hands and because of that she falls on the ground...

And that slap was from naira....

Naira:Khabardar meri beti abhira aur mere bete rohit ke aas paas bhi dikhi to.. Chali ja yaha se warna tera yaha par hi kuch ho jaega.. See you in the court..

Abhira smirks and says in mind :Meri sherni nani se panga liya hai iss chuhi ne..

Everyone says all the best to abhira...
Ruhi also cames inside with them..

As they  enters the court they saw goenkas , poddars and manjari birla(came for ruhi)

Everyone was shocked to see eachother while naira was not feeling anything she was just focusing on her natin's case win..

Manish:Naira? Naira kaise ho sakti hai.. Wo marr-

Swarna:Haa manish ji mujhe bhi yakeen nahi ho raha..

Manjari goes towards ruhi and says:Meri bacchi.. Kya hua tu thikh haina.. Iss driver ki beti ne tere saath kuch kiya to nahi na..

Again a tight slap comes to manjari from naira... She falls on the ground... Everyone saw them with the shocking face..

Naira:Abhi to mein jawab nahi dungi lekin agee jarur dungi.. Hatiye...

She holds abhira's hands and walks..

Judge comes..

Everyone sits

Abhira and armaan's lawyer were standing. ..

Abhira:My lord ye case itna bhi aasan nahi hai ki jald se divorce mil jaye as we are living together as married couple from  2 months

Armaan's lawyer:To my lord ye divorce ho nahi sakta na.. As inke 6 months complete nahi hue hai..

Dadisa to armaan:Ye kya kar raha hai.. Hume to ye divorce chahiye...

Armaan:Dadisa agar abhira galat kare to aisa nahi na ki hum bhi galat kare.. Hume laws ko dhyaan me rakhna hai..

Abhira:My lord ,mujhe meri nani ko yaha bulana hai.. Kya izazat hai?

Judge:Yes please..

Naira comes to that place where the victim stands (idk its name)

Naira:"Mein jo kahungi sach kahungi.. Sach ke siway kuch nahi kahungi"

Judge saheb.. Ye divorce hona chahiye kyunki armaan and ruhi jo ki armaan ke bhai ki wife hai dono ka affair chal raha hai.. Dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai.. Aur ye sach jab abhira aur rohit ko pata chala tab wo dono ghar chodkar chale gaye as they can't live there because of their self respect...
Aur mein abhira ki nani hu Naira singhania.. Mujhe abhira ki baareme nahi pata tha ki wo meri natin hai wo to mujhe haal hi me pata chala.. Isse bhi pehle meine uski jan bachai kyunki wo road par marne wali thi...