☾︎ 救ってあげるからもう少しだけ待っててね ☽︎

"Ah~ finally, the break I needed."

The woman with black shades let out a long, satisfied sigh as she soaked up the warm sun rays shining down on her from the balcony of the quaint pastry shop. With a swift movement, she reached into the pocket of her coat and pulled out her phone, capturing a picture of the decadent dessert sitting on her plate.

"Just looking at this mouthwatering treat makes me feel guilty for indulging," she mused, her eyes gleaming with delight as little sparkles seemed to dance around her. "Perhaps I should purchase more of these delectable delights for the rest of the troupe," she pondered happily, a grin spreading across her face.

Finally, unable to resist any longer, she grabbed her fork and carefully sliced into the cake, "Thank you for the food~"

As the dessert was about to make contact with her taste bud. 

BOOM!

"EMERGENCY KAIJU! EMERGENCY KAIJU! EVACUATE! EVACUATE!" 

As numerous pieces of debris were propelled through the sky, one particularly large medium-sized rock descended and landed straight to her dessert.

The impact caused the frosting to splatter onto her glasses.

She was dumbfounded.

Placing the utensil down with a sense of defeat, she felt the weight of exhaustion settling in as her head lowered and a sigh of exasperation escaped between her lips. "So much for taking a day off," she muttered to herself, the disappointment evident in her voice.

Pushing herself up from her seat, she reached for her glasses and pulled them off, allowing her to see the chaos that had unfolded in the city before her

The once peaceful streets were now bustling with activity, sirens blaring in the distance as people rushed around in a frenzy. It was clear that her plans for a relaxing day had been completely derailed by the unexpected turn of events.

"Being an adult sucks...who am I kidding? My life sucks since I was born."

Shaking the disappointment from her body, she took a deep breath and let the rush of adrenaline fuel her as she jumped up onto the railings. From her vantage point, she could see the chaos unfolding below - people running in all directions, cars honking and screeching as they tried to navigate through the crowded streets.

Despite the chaos around her, she felt a sense of calm wash over her as she watched the scene unfold before her eyes.

"Officer Yamasaki! This is Okonogi, can you hear me? I repeat, Officer Yamasaki! This is Okonogi, can you hear me?"