二つ

☾︎ 救ってあげるからもう少しだけ待っててね ☽︎

"...Please...stop......"

"..Just....how m-much..longer...." 

".......So....dark....and scary......"

".....I can't handle...i-it...anymore..."

"And where do you think you're going, little missy," the familiar voice echoed through  hallway, causing you to jolt in your spot. The Vice-captain had caught you trying to sneak away, a mischievous glint in his eyes as you turned around in a creaky manner. 

Hoshina tilts his head "You weren't planning on escaping, were you?" He teased, a playful tone his voice as he took a step closer, their presence looming over you.

You couldn't help but feel a mixture of nervousness and amusement at the Vice-captain's antics, knowing that you were caught red-handed, there was truly no escaping his watchful gaze.

"A-Ah— Shiro-kun, I didn't know you were there. I thought you were busy with paper works," You stuttered, feeling a wave of nervousness wash over you. Hoshino smirked in response at your flustered state as he casually walked closer to you, his expression amused.

"I decided to take a quick break," he explained, his tone sounding casual whilst nonchalantly shoving his hands into the pockets of his uniform jacket. "And shouldn't I be the one wondering, why you're here, [N/N]-chan?" he added, his tone teasing and playful,  his playful demeanor causing a faint blush to creep up on your cheeks.

Looking away from the Captain, you gulped nervously and forced out a laugh, trying to hide the nervousness that was bubbling up inside you. "Oh! W-well..." you stammered, your voice slightly shaky.

"You know, just taking a nice long stroll through the peaceful of the headquarters,  It's a great way to clear one's mind head and relax, don't you think?" You hoped your words sounded convincing, even though your heart was racing with anxiety.

Hoshino tilted his head in amusement at the response, clearly saw the of your obvious fib. "Such a fancy dress for just a casual stroll, huh?" The words caused you to instinctively flinch, yup, you had been caught.

Without a chance to come up with another excuse, Hoshina swiftly grabbed both sides of your cheeks and began to playfully stretch them. "You're not very skilled at lying, [N/N]-chan," he teased, a knowing smile on his face. "Were you trying to make a quick getaway?" His teasing tone made it clear that he had seen right through your blatant lie

You winced in discomfort, feeling the tightness of his grip as you desperately tried to wriggle out of it, but to no avail. "Ita—! O-Okay okay! I am, I didn't mean to...!!" Your words came out in a rush, a mixture of pain and frustration evident in your voice.