" Chapter 20 " :-

Years passed :

     I, Abhi, stood alone, my heart still heavy with grief. But I had channeled my sorrow into a singular focus - to become the most powerful man in the world. And I succeeded.

My empire spanned the globe, my influence unmatched. But amidst all the grandeur, there was a void, a constant reminder of what I had lost.

In a serene garden, surrounded by lush greenery and vibrant flowers, lay a tranquil grave. Atufa's final resting place. I visited her every day, pouring out my heart, sharing my triumphs and sorrows with the woman who had left an indelible mark on my soul.

I would sit by her side, tracing the inscription on her headstone: "Atufa, my love, my everything. Forever and always." Tears would fall, but I wouldn't wipe them away, letting them dry on my face like a reminder of the love we shared.

My days were filled with the weight of responsibility, but my nights were consumed by memories of Atufa. I would relive our moments, our laughter, our tears. And in those moments, I felt her presence, her spirit still with me, guiding me.

I had become the most powerful man in the world, but without Atufa, it all felt hollow. I knew that no matter how far I rose, I would always be grounded by the love we shared, and the grief that still lingered in my heart.

As the years went by, my visits to Atufa's grave never faltered. I would sit with her, sharing my thoughts, my accomplishments, and my struggles. I felt her presence, her guidance, and her love.

One day, as I sat by her side, I realized that my empire, my power, and my wealth meant nothing without her. I had become a shadow of the man I once was, a man who had lived and loved with purpose.

I made a decision then and there to use my power and influence to make the world a better place, to honor Atufa's memory and legacy. I launched initiatives to help those in need, to fight for justice, and to protect the innocent.

And as I worked towards creating a brighter future, I felt Atufa's presence growing stronger, her love and guidance illuminating my path. I knew she was with me, always.

I looked at the headstone, and a smile crept onto my face. "You win, Atufa," I whispered. "Your love has won. It has won over my heart, my soul, and my destiny."

In that moment, I knew that I had finally found my true purpose, my true power. It was not in my wealth or my influence, but in the love I shared with Atufa, and the legacy we created together.

As the sun set on another day, I rose from my chair, my eyes lingering on Atufa's grave. I knew she was no longer with me physically, but her spirit remained, a constant reminder of our love and the impact it had on my life.

I walked back to my car, my mind replaying the memories we shared. I smiled, feeling a sense of peace wash over me. I knew that no matter where life took me, Atufa would always be with me, guiding me, loving me.

As I drove away, I glanced in the rearview mirror, catching a glimpse of the garden, now bathed in the warm glow of twilight. I knew that I would return tomorrow, and every day after that, to visit my beloved Atufa, to honor our love, and to keep her memory alive.