Chapter 12

Seokjin and Jeongguk reached their villa at 7 PM after spending a fair amount of time and money at the shopping street. Jeongguk was dead beat by Seokjin's never-ending energy, dragging him to all the places.

"And that's why Aiden made it to the soccer team and I didn't, but I'm not mad. His mom made me blueberry cookies, which were amazing. But I can't forget what he did to me. If he wasn't there, I would've joined the soccer team and impressed my crush," Seokjin finished a long story about his childhood soccer woes.

"I wanna hug that damn Aiden for putting up with you," Jeongguk said as they entered the villa.

"What?  shouldn't you be supporting me?Baby, I just told you a story of failing to impress my crush and you are…” Seokjin said with a pout but was interrupted by Jeongguk putting his hand over Seokjin's mouth, silencing him.

Seokjin's eyes widened in surprise as Jeongguk walked him backward to the bathroom, pushing him inside and shutting the door.

"Go take a long shower and don't come out for at least an hour. I'm gonna take a nap," Jeongguk said from outside.

"You can take a nap for more than an hour. I won't disturb you tonight," Seokjin said.

"What the hell did I do to deserve such a blessing today?" Jeongguk said with a little smile on his lips.

"I'm going to Yoongi's party. He is waiting for me at the resort lounge. I will be back mostly tomorrow morning only. So enjoy your solitude, husband," Seokjin said.

"What?" Jeongguk said, opening the bathroom door and seeing Seokjin standing there half-naked, wearing only his boxers. Startled, he screamed and immediately turned away. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Why didn't you lock the damn door?"

"What the fuck? Why did you even open it in the first place?" Seokjin said.

"What? Ok, ok, sorry. I... I... did not mean to... it just happened. I swear I did not see anything," Jeongguk stuttered.

"It's fine. It's not like you saw me naked. I'm still in my pink boxers," Seokjin said.

"What? You weren't... you were wearing black," Jeongguk said and turned to look again but immediately turned away. "Shit, you fucking brat," Jeongguk said.

Seokjin burst out laughing. "Got ya!"

"Idiot," Jeongguk said, still facing the wall.

"It's okay, you can look. It's not like you get turned on by my amazing body," Seokjin said.

"Shut up. Why the fuck am I still here anyway?" Jeongguk said.

"A good question that I should be asking," Seokjin said, laughing. "Do you wanna join me in the shower and talk about the party?" Seokjin asked.

"Close the curtain. I wanna get out," Jeongguk said.

"I won't," Seokjin said, smiling.

"Seokjin," Jeongguk said, his voice edged with frustration.

"Ask me nicely, maybe I will," Seokjin teased.

Jeongguk crossed his arms, refusing to give in. "No way. Just close the damn curtain."

Seokjin's grin widened. "Oh, come on. Just one 'please baby, close the curtain.' You can do it."

"Nope. Not happening," Jeongguk said stubbornly.

"Fine, stay here and watch me take a shower. I'm removing my 'black' boxers," Seokjin said, air quoting the word black and moving quietly now leaning against the bathroom door, his hands playing on the waistband of his boxers, looking completely unbothered.