𝐂̶𝐇̶𝐄̶𝐑̶𝐑̶𝐘̶

Flashback 10 years ago>>>

It felt like it's the last day of earth because we were having too much fun together as if there was no yesterday. Running and seeking each other for all day long on the green grass. But little did I know it was the happiest and the worst day of my life too?

How can I forget the day when we became apart of each other?

Chaeryoung : Yahhh stopp Running Jaeminshii you will get hurt *laughs*

Jaemin: Na na *mocks and sticks out tounge*

Chaeryoung: You can't catch me haha

Jaemin: I will Cherry

Saying that I tripped and we both fell over

Jaemin: Don't cry Don't cry.

How could I stopp crying? My knee was bleeding. I am afraid to see blood. Since the day I witnessed my step parents car accident. That was the day I wish why I lived never lived. I had only one family then and though it was my 2nd family. This life is cruel. Life is pathetic. But I was too innocent and small to defeat it. No one stood beside me. Everyone hated me. Told me thousand times " If you hadn't distracted Mr Baek and Mrs Baek while driving they would have lived now. It's all your fault.

The only word that kept hunting me for years and years.

"Neo ttemuniya "!!!! [ It's your fault ]

I could have just dies right instead of bearing this pain ? I couldn't have been gone instead of my parents. Sometimes I feel unlucky that I am alive. But who cares? From a very young age I have to consulate myself that I need to live this life for my parents. I lived because I had to. But it was true.

God may take away everything but the most precious person was always there for me.

It's my one and only dear Jaemin.

If it wasn't for her. I would've not lived till now. Because the love that I had for her since my 6 years old little self , forced to me stay.

Jaemin: It's ok wait I have something. Do you wanna see?

It really did make me stop crying.

Chaeryoung: Wh-What *sniffs*

Jaemin: First come with me Cherry.

She hold my hand and sat me on the bench. It was the time when the sun was almost down.

She took out a little rolls Royce sticker bandaid and gently put put it on my wound.

Jaemin: Now... Bibidi babidi booh! The pain shoo shoo!!! Dr Park has cured you.

The pain didn't go away so soon but unbelievably I was so brainwashed that I started thinking "Why I don't feel any pain?"

I was amazed.

Jaemin: See now you won't feel any pain.

I giggled and nodded.

Jaemin: Didn't I tell you to be careful?

Chaeryoung: Hehe sowwwyyyy Jaeminsssiii

Jaemin started tickling me to death knowing that it is my weak point.

Chaeryoung: Stop ahahaha! I am so ticklish hahaha. Omo

Jaemin: No shortie you need a punishment

Chaeryoung: Ok ok stop now *pants heavily*

Jaemin: Sorry shortie. *pats head*

Chaeryoung: Jaemin you're a good good human. U want to marry you.