Author's Note

"Hey? Where is the story? Did you delete it?"

Fear not, dear reader!

I don't delete stories (even though I kinda did).

For a while now I've been getting more and more frustrated with Wattpad as a website. I don't like the overly commercial aspect of the website and the way all of it revolves around algorithms and advertising. And slowly, but surely, they have removed all the aspects of the website I liked and added things I hated (like the unskip-able video-ads) and I thought long and hard about what to do here. Because Wattpad is more or less making money through my writing and I don't want that. At the same time I am a strong believer to never delete my stories, because I know that even if a story is poorly written and full of errors, they might still be one person that enjoyed it even a bit and I think it is worth it to leave my story up just for that one person to be able to re-read it. But because I have (for years now) been cross-posting my stories on Ao3, I've decided to delete my stories from wattpad and leave a link to Ao3, so people can still read them. That is also why I decided to manually delete all the chapters of my stories instead of the entire story, so that the story isn't deleted from anybody's reading list or library and then lost to the abyss.

Link to this story on Ao3:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/8028508

[I will keep the stories that aren't on my Ao3 up, until I have imported them to Ao3.]