Suitman (Purple City)

"Alright, alright!" Mr. Brutal cheered, "Welcome to todays meeting. I want yout to introduce you to Suitman. Christopher Benedict had made the best invention yet: a powerful suit. Suitman had brought it off him, and  it is a little over a million dollars. The suit is quite protective, and  well never get damaged!"

 I shook everyones hands at The Villains Corporation Inc! It felt rather odd being stranded in a room full of one of the best villains. During that meeting, in a Conference Room, of TThe Villains Corporation Inc! ™ was introduced to one of the best villains: Transport Future. Transport Future can transport himself to Futuristic Planets. He went on dangerous adventures, and  one that is most remarkable is a planet called Doom. He tried to steal their money from one of their banks, and tried to bring the money to "Regular Earth" as he calls it for show, and tell. But, it seems, to me that no matter what Future Planet he steals from, everyone ends up loving who he is, and what he stands for.

 "I happily like the idea of working with you!" He said to me, "Theres no harm in using a partner to go on dangerous adventures with!" We gave eachother a high five. Mr. Alberto Brutal had dismissed the meeting, and  went our separate ways. Transport Future had stopped me in my tracks.

 "Christopher Dynamite had made you one of the BEST villains, and  appreciate that. You'll become stronger, and  powerful. We are going to go to a Future Planet called Dagger Heart. Dagger Heart is very dangerous, and we are going to try, and resccue parents of a newly villain that will be coming here soon called Secret Danger. We do not not know what his powers are, but I can tell you, Dragon Magical, that son of bitch superhero, had pronounced them dead, and  captured him, and placed them on Dagger Heart. Secret Danger will be quite pleased we'll do this! So, yes. That is our mission, and one of the first Future Planets you'll see. You can tell TThe Villains Corporation Inc! ™about what you saw, but not Superhero Universe, who will try to ban this practice."

He handed me something. It was a helmet to protect our breathing for our adventure to Dagger Hearts.

     "This is just in case. We, well I don't, know what their environment will be like as these planets are in the far of futures, where people are being tormented on. We need to brace ourselves. Now, come along with me." As we were leaving The Villains Corporation Inc! ™Mr. Alberto Brutal saw us, he smiled, and  everyone clapped their hands.