Idol's Corner

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row.

I've been playing that song on repeat since I exited the concert grounds. What would you expect? Someone who gets as lucky as me would do the same while imagining things that happened earlier because believe me, Krystal's touch can immediately bring you to heaven and with her breath on your ears...damn.

I tucked myself further inside my sweater to feel somewhat warm since it's freezing cold outside and I want to go back home immediately not because I'm tired or something but because I really want to call Krystal... but she might be tired? I mean she did so much this day and she might want to get some sleep? I was still thinking about her when I realized that I was already in front of my shop.

Asking why my shop? My business here in Seoul is Café and restaurant right? And because it boomed, I renovated it and made it a four – story building, the first two floors is the main shop and the last floors is my home. I thought it's more practical to have your home just above your shop so you wouldn't need to travel just to get there if emergency happens and I can help my workers too.

I turned to the secret passage way on the small alley to be able to walk up my room, I can already feel the weakening of every part of my body. I tell you, standing, jumping and shouting there for four hours is really tiring but worthy.

I turned the knob and entered, carefully placing my bags on the side of my bed as I pull of my shirt, shoes and socks. Leaving only my pants and tank top as I let myself fall on the bed, I reached for the note from Krystal on my pocket and stared at it.

Damn, I am too lucky for this, I still can't believe what just happened but should I call her at this time or let her sleep? I spent too much time thinking about it that I almost jerked when I heard soft knocks on my door.

Seriously? This early?

I pushed myself out of the bed, dragging my feet just to get whoever that was who was knocking because as far as I remember only SeJun, Ji Hee, HaeYoon and some other close friends knew where this place is.

I took a look on the peep hole to make sure I'm not welcoming some criminal but I only saw a figure wearing a black hoodie and the hood is covering it's face. Thinking that it might be SeJun who just want to share her pictures with me, I opened the door and said hi.

The person wears a white mask and was fully covered with a black hoodie and pants...

"SeJun?" I asked. Fully unsure if that was really her or not.

"Nope" it's voice was soft but the mask somehow altered it so it took me a hard time remembering to whom that voice was.

"Then who are you?" lack of sleep and weariness I started to get irritated by this stranger who was just staring back at me. It's eyes look familiar and it was smiling, I really think I saw those eyes somewhere but I can't point exactly where.

"Your Idol"

"My Idol? Excuse me miss or mister, whatever you are my only idol is f(x) especially the most beautiful girl I've ever met and even danced for me which is – "

"Krystal?" then it hit me. Can this be? But I didn't even give her my address or telephone number or...

"Can you first let me in?"

"Uh – Yeah, Sure" I made way for her to enter which she did and immediately sat on my bed.

"Thank you" She removed her mask and I gasped. Walking backward until I hit the door. Even my back was laid flat on it and I can't anymore move backward my hands looked for something to hold to, I need support. Help me.