Japan

"Oh what the hell!" I almost jumped too high for my liking when SeJun appeared in front of me the moment I closed the door of my home close.

Today is my flight to Japan with Krystal, well not necessarily with Krystal for our seats are rows apart but still, we're at the same plane. I checked myself infront of the mirror for a thousand of times until I get satisfied with my looks. This day is special, I mean this week that I hope I can be with her.

"Where are you going?" Going back to my dear friend, she asked me with raised brows. She knows me when f(x) or Krystal alone has events, big bags with coat and shades. Just like how I exactly look today.

"I'm on vacation, a friend invited me over to Japan" Smiling nervously, I wiped the sweat off my palms by rubbing it on my pants.

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Okay, I heard Krystal is going to Japan this week for a photoshoot. Not sure as to what date exactly but if ever you come by near her... use that cameras into good use" she pointed the backpack with her lips and nodded. The typical 'I am the Boss' expression she usually does to me everytime we're on our fansite personas.

"Sure. I'll make connections and if I find her, expect an email from me. Now I should get going" I put my shades on, patted her shoulders and went down the stairs, walking straight to where the cab I called is waiting.

"Hi" Her soft voice greeted me on the other line. I'm pretty sure that she's on her way too and maybe she's riding on their van the moment I called.

Her voice never fails to bring a smile to my face specially after 3 days of pure texting because she has schedules of photoshoots or sometimes with her friends.

Our friendly relationship is discreet, no one else except Jessica and me knows the exchange of conversations we're having, not even her group mates. We don't want to arouse speculations, rumors and any of the kind. So as long as possible we only communicate through messaging and calls and only she's alone.

"Hi there beautiful, are you on your way now?"

"Yes. You?"

"Yup. I'll see you at the plane. Take care"

We ended up the conversation just that fast. I know her manager and staff were just around so we must not talk that long. Checking the camera carefully placed inside my bag, I scanned throught her pictures feeling as joyous as ever now that I can go with her as her friend in one of her surprise photoshoot.

I felt a sudden tension when I unloaded the cab, I started seeing some familiar faces loitering around the area holding their cameras on their hands.

I am well sure this was unannounced, how did they get the info of Krystal being here at this time?

"Oh! She's here. Amber!"

My head snapped to that direction where I saw a fellow fansite running towards me. I glanced at the stuff I was carrying and back to her feeling nervous as to what I should say or do.

"H - hey" I greeted her with a smile.

"Where are you going? You brought a lot"

"I am on vacation"

"Really? Where?"

"Japan, a friend invited me over"

"Japan?! There are rumors spreading that Krystal would be flying to Japan today too!"

"Really? I didn't know about that. Wow"

"There's a chance you'll be with her on the plane. How lucky you are!"