𝔦.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

🧟

𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 rumbles of thunder woke you out of your sleep , whilst an headache immediately made itself known. a groan escaped your dry lips as you squinted attempting to see where the hell you were. the room was covered in pure darkness , not a single bit of light coming from anywhere. it sparked worry in your chest. where have you gotten yourself now?

' hopefully not another married man.. ' you worried internally , feeling around in the soft sheets until your hands landed on something - no , someone - cold. you immediately jerked your hand away. as if you had grazed the devil himself. the terribly cold body beside you began shaking , he was chuckling.

the deep rumble of his laughter sounded almost exactly like the thunder outside , you didn't know if you found that attractive or worrying. and knowing your type in men , it definitely was both attractive and worrying.

" you're jumpy , like a kitten. you certainly weren't like that last night. " his hands found your thighs and rubbed them , almost in a soothing manner. you were sat up now , simply allowing the man to rub you. his hands were cold yet strangely comforting against your warm skin. " where.. where am i? " your voice didn't feel like your own , it was hoarse and barely audible.

he chuckled yet again , " does it matter? you're safe where you are and i fully intend on keeping it that way. no need to be so tense , kätzchen. " you weren't sure how you hadn't noticed it before , but you were suddenly very aware of his thick accent. you weren't exactly sure what it was , though from the sounds of the nickname he had given you , you assumed it was german.

your eyebrows furrowed at his words. he didn't answer your question in the slightest , if anything , it made you more tense. goosebumps crawled your skin where his hands touched , it didn't seem to phase him though , his hands kept traveling higher.

" what's your name? " it was an irrelevant question , but maybe if you knew his name then it'd give you some type of peace.
his hands stopped , only for a moment , before he continued and found his way to your waist. which is when you had realized you were completely fucking naked. he squeezed your waist and lightly attempted to pull you closer to him. you refused to budge , not entirely wanting to get any closer to him.

" you have to get closer or i won't tell you. " it felt like a trap , it really did. who in their right mind would want to get closer to a random stranger after waking up in their bed? is what you were constantly repeating to yourself in your head. it wasn't working at all though. reluctantly , you mumbled a little " okay. " and scooted closer to him. it wasn't enough for him. he wanted you closer , he wanted to be inside you. again.

" that's not close enough. i want to feel you , kätzchen , please. " his begging sounded so pretty , you could've kissed those words right out of his mouth. biting at your bottom lip , you hesitatingly moved just a bit closer to him. your thigh touched what you assumed was his side , and just like his hands , it was cold.