Chapter 1

It was around 6:00am when someone entered bhumi's room . They looked towards her and she was sleeping quietly 😴.
One of them unwrapped something and settled it on the table, another one bought a knife but suddenly one of them dropped something due which she stirred in her sleep.

(All the intruders whispering to each other)

1st - shhhhhhh, now no one will make noise

2nd- huh! Why, everyone knows she is heavy sleeper

1st - so what, you know na what is going to happen when she is going to wake up .

3rd - u know na u are not so stupid (* please note the sarcasm) then why do u show it . Huhh!

2nd - fine,.now stop shouting at me or else she will wake up

4th - stupdid *giggles*

2rd - ahhhhh, who bought him!

5th - hey! Don't u dare shout at my baby

And suddenly ☆☆☆

Bhumi -Aghghhhbhhhhhhhhh, I know u all are here to wish me but please let me sleep .

Everybody started looking at eachother's face and then Raghav and Isha again started fighting with each other.

Isha-" tumhari galti h, mummy ne bola tha chup hone ke liye, par tum kisi ki sunoge hi kyu, tum to rajkumar ho na😒"

Raghav- "dekho isha, 1 min tum isme vo rajkumar Wali baat kyu mix kar rhi ho, "

Isha - "to kyu na kru , tumhara jo mann aaye tum vo karo , aur mai ab bol bhi nahi sakti kya ab is ghar mai ???🥺
( while moving her hands in air , she starts wiping her invisible tears )"

Dhruv - mummaa donut cry pleks 😂
(While wobbling his lips in a cute way)

Bhumi - uvi come here baby 🤗

Dhruv - yash buiiiiii😚

And he literally jumped in her arms , she slowly hid him inside the blanket while covering his ears . Seeing all of this ansh and roshini left the room as they knew what is going to happen now............

Here Isha and Raghav are busy in fighting , after covering dhruv's ear's, she started mumbling something , slowly the sound increased and isha along with raghav became quiet and started staring at bhumi. (who had became red due to anger and her big scary eyes were still visible in utter darkness )

She said some incoherent words to both of them and covered herself with the blanket.
Bhumi along with dhruv slept .

Isha without glancing at raghav came out the room and stormed towards kitchen . Whereas raghav followed her like a lost puppy .

After some time (*ughh)
Ok after whole 2 hours at 8'0 clock bhumi woke up and the very first thing she noticed was ,
*unfortunately it was not dhruv , it was the cake her family left , I mean , look cake is more important na 😂😋😋*

She got up from the bed and was going to cut the cake when someone hold her night dress and it was dhruv , he said in his sweet voice ;

Dhruv - happie birthday buiiiiii
*while showing his 2 little fingers and a toothy smile which barely had a tooth in it😅*

Word count - 502
Please vote and comment
I know this was a small chapter but anyways love u all . Stay healthy and stay happy