First Meet

-At Anniversary Party-

As soon as we reached their house, their entire house was decorated very beautifully

Maria aunty and her husband welcomed us.

Blue colour k formal me Murtaza kisi film k Hero se kam nhi lg rha tha,wo apne hairset kr rha tha. Then his phone is started ringing.

He looked towards the phone and picked up the call. Beta saare guest agye hain sab tumse Milne k wait kr rhe h jaldi ajao.

He kept the phone in his pocket and after setting the hair and came downstairs.The whole house was full of people.

-Aliana POV -

Aunty Maria is going to cut the cake,
itne saare anjaan logo ko dekh kr i feel lil bit nervousness.

Meanwhile I was getting a call from the hospital, I told Ammi that it's a important call and went towards the washroom.

As soon as I cut the call I heard a lot of clapping sounds,I felt like they cut the cake.

I looked at myself in the mirror and checked my hair,and came out.

after some time, maria aunty came.
She said ,I will introduce you to Murtaza.
I got a little nervous after hearing this.She said ,come with me.

When we went with her She brought us into a very huge room.

He was sitting with some people,She went to him and she said Murtaza look who has come to meet you.

I Glance to him,

A tall fit muscular body,oval shaped face, bushy eyebrows, almond close set eyes, broad nose, high cheek bone,rosy thin lips and a charming smile, smooth skin with beard,Hazel eyes,thick shiny dark brown hairs, fair complexion,tough,attractive and...

A tall fit muscular body,oval shaped face, bushy eyebrows, almond close set eyes, broad nose, high cheek bone,rosy thin lips and a charming smile, smooth skin with beard,Hazel eyes,thick shiny dark brown hairs, fair complexion,tough,attractive and handsome man.

I don't know... He is justtt.. I don't know

-Murtaza's POV-

I was sitting with some people And Ammi walk towards me and said, look who has come to meet you Murtaza.I came to my mother after making excuses to them.

I said who has come to meet me?
Alianaaaa,she said.As soon as she took her name my heart started beating very fast.

I turned back and saw her,

When i saw her, sparks ignited in the catacombs of my mind and caused an inferno of thoughts and dreams

When i saw her, sparks ignited in the catacombs of my mind and caused an inferno of thoughts and dreams. I had never felt that kind of happiness like today I felt when i saw her.i swear she's an angel<3

My heart pauses for a moment , she looks just like a dream the prettiest girl I've ever seen, she's rare,she is completely unexplainable and i take a deep breath.

(Mujh lg rha h me koi khawab dekh rha hu lekin khawab itne khubsurat nhi ho skte!!)

Our eyes meet for the first time after that she said with a cute smile on her,
I'm Dr.Alianaa ali.

While looking at her i said I'm Murtaza Hussain.
I asked her what she wanted to do next in her career.

I want to becoming a best doctor i can be ,My internship is going on, after that I will start preparing to become a cardiologist.
She smiled.(She wore a smile like loaded gun ).

And when she asks me about my career? I gets the flashback of my mafia life too. But i chooses to tell her just the professional.

I say,i deal with people....
And gets a flashback of my landing punches on people's..

She says,you are a dealer??
Ughhh kind of ,i nodded.
After a while, we started talking about our childhood.

After that I met Sania aunty,She hugged me and say, kitne bade hogye or handsome bhi....After talking with me for a while Sania aunty hugged me and ammi and said we will meet again soon.

I went outside to drop them,
As she walked towards the main door she glanced back and our eyes meet for the second time.

She said, bbyeee murtazaaaa.
My eyes softened when i say Bbye butterfly...