Chapter 33

After graduation I stopped seeing Jin it wasn't normal I missed him so much but I know I had to do for my family especially abbji I hadn't told Jin about our baby because I think it would affect everything I was ready yet for what was about to happen.

-
fast forward 8 months later 2 days before murder
I went out as usual I was now 8 months pregnant yes I still hadn't told Jin about the pregnancy I just don't want to bother him and affect his relationship with kayoung he called me many times texted me every hour minute and second of everyday but I wouldn't handed he would turn up outside my house but wouldn't go out I knew I had to do this for the better but I hated it even though I didn't wanted this.

Today I was with my family it was the death of my mother anniversary today so I was wearing black hanbuk I was with abbji and hessung who wore black suits. We bowed infront of amajji photo and made phot as we ate together I remembered some of the memories we had with her she was the most beautiful looking young woman and very respectful my abbji stated as he was telling us many stories about her she would sing so beautiful every time he got home they would slow dance in kitchen and watch the sunset. They would get up and snuggle and tell each other how lucky they were and prayed. They loved us dearly but the day she left us was the day we never felt complete a sense of emptiness flowed through the house there was never that sweet voice and that beautiful smile to be seen it was just dull dark shallow emptiness and I felt lost and hurt I wanted her but I couldn't that the same way I felt about Jin right now I was never the same.

-
I've been calling miyeon for days now she still hasn't answered I don't know whys he avoiding me I haven't done anything to her I've been trying to hm get in touch but still no respond. I don't what's up with her I want to ask her what happened and why is she doing this to me but I can't find a way a plus kayoung is annoying I can't just spend the rest of my life with her I hate her so much but one thing clicked to me I went on my calendar and today marked the day of her mothers death anniversary. O shit what a fool am o to forget I'll leave her be today but I just want go talk.

-
So did you do what I said
Yes boss we did
Finally she can let go Jin and focus on her son misery
But I feel bad for her
Why do you feel bad for her when she mistreated you do you know how much pain she caused you you nearly ended up in hospital or should I say you did because of her
But boss I think this ...
What taking it too far no it's not lili you abet my rules do you understand
Yes boss I do
Greats now here is kayoung
Seuss Ely kayoung came rushing in
I'm here
Good
So how's your time with Jin
Well it's fine but he's kinda annoying he doesn't even talk or look at me
Then make him
But he's always on about half miyeon
Ugh don't mention her name that stupid tramp little whore
Um you seem pretty pissed today oh yes because I found out about her pregnancy
Lili did you not tell boss
I did but
She told me a little late
Anyways stick to the plan don't you dare mess up or you know what happens
Yes boss we die
No go on chop chop bangtan will be coming back from the military by the time you leave

To be continued ...