Chapter 1 : First Day!! (Not complete chapter)

I can't believe I finally made it! I made it to Insurance School! I've waited all my life to get here! After I graduate, I can start an insurance company of my own! I'll try and tone down the excitement, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't super happy they accepted me! 

"Martin?" The teacher called out.

I raised my hand, "Here!"

I still can't believe it! Though I must say.. looking around.. there really aren't too many Omegas at all in my school..

Good thing I wore my scent blocker so that no one could tell that I'm an Omega, seeing as there aren't that many here. The teacher finished taking our attendance and rearranged our seats. Just my luck! He sat me down right in between two Alphas! But I will say.. they're looking kind of- FOCUS MARTIN! You need to focus on your studies! They can't find out you're an Omega.. not that this is an Alpha only school.. but rather seeing as there aren't too many Omegas they might try something.. And you don't even have an Alpha daddy to protect you! >_<

I could try and- NO! I won't let my Omega instincts get the best of me! I just need to focus on my studies! I can't afford to get distracted! But oh.. how nice it'd feel to be in between that one tall handsome guy's arms, to wear his red shirt, to- Oh no I'm doing it again! Focus Martin FOCUS!!

Luckily we weren't doing anything the first day, just some introductions and thank god, we don't need to say whether we're an Alpha or Omega! That would've been awkward! And I wouldn't want an Alpha hitting on me when I need to focus on my studies! When lunch rolled around I made my way there and sat down where ever there was space available. I ended up sitting next to one of the Alphas I sat next to in my very first class, he had a white polo shirt and nicely combed hair. He seemed to be studying..already? It's only the first day..

Uh oh he caught me looking..

"You need something?.." He asked

I stuttered, "I-I..-uhm.. no.."

I realized how obvious that lie was when he tilted his head and raised his eyebrow.

"S-sorry it's just.. school only just started, and uhm..studying already?" I asked finally

He shrugged, "It's better to get ahead of the game, that way you don't struggle later on.."

"Huh.." I blurted out

He nodded and went back to studying

"Say.." I combed my non-existent hair behind my non-existent ear, "You think.."

He glanced at me, "Hm?"

I continued, "You think you could tutor me? When I need it of course.."

"Yeah sure.." He cleared his throat, "Say, never caught you name.."

My scales flushed out of embarrassment, how stupid of me! Didn't mention my name once!

I apologized, "Oh I'm sorry.. My names Martin! Should've really introduced myself sooner.. how embarrassing!" 

"No worries!" He reassured me, "I'm Jamie."

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled

He smiled softly, and mumbled, "It's nice to meet you too.."