Could it be?

"Is that all?" Krystal patiently listened to Amber's explanation even if it broke her heart knowing how she took care of Tiffany and Eunyong.

Tiffany already experienced being taken cared of by her bestfriend and former lover but she herself only got a little chance to stay with Amber. The thought made her mor jealous, of course Eunyoung would always vouch for Tiffny fo Amber and she wouldn' stand a chance.

The tomboy was there for them all the way, from the moment he was born until his first word, step and schooling, Amber never left their side. But her, she was the one to love Amber first, the one who wanted to take care of her first, Amber's first bestriend and girlfriend.

"How lucky of them to be taken cared of by you" Krystal understand the situation, how hard it was for Tiffany being alone but who can blame her for acting this way? She was just feeling quite insecure.

"They need my help. Tiffany is just a friend and Eunyoung knows that" Amber on the other hand can sens uneasiness on Kystal's expression but she was sure the other girl was just tryingti hide every feeling she has. Krystal was her bestfriend for years, of course she knows everything. Or was she?

"I know and I understand. But you couldn't force me to be comfortable around you that easily"

"I know. That's why I am asking you to give us a chance to be friends again"

"Even if Kai's around?"

"Of course, I know he isn't your boyfriend"

Krystl was astounded and she can't think for a quick comeback at Amber's sudden statement.

"How could you say that?"

"Because you're not looking at him the way you look at me before and now"

Amber moved her right hand and took Krystal's free hand on the table. She knew and she can feel that despite of her coldness there was still the same love they had for each other for she considered Krystal as her other half, the one she'll share her forever with.

Krystal shivered at the contact. Almost 8 years of Amber's absence but still her feelins for her didn't change. She was still deeply inlove with her bestfriend and that simple contact made her realize it once more. But her mind was convincing her to take more time to recover, to let herself heal and start things over again. Make it right, make it almost perfect.

"Oops, you took the wrong thing. This is your cup and not my hand" Krystal withdrew her hand from Amber's grip and pushed the coffee cup towards the tomboy, she saw the reaction on Amber's face and it just amused her.

'How can this girl be so cute?' She mentally slapped herself at her thoughts.

"So how many guys did you dumped for me?"

"Are you serious?" Amber's teasing side caught her off guard.

Well she's always the same teasing, oh so cocky friend she had and this trait of her didn't fail to make her smile thought sometimes she wants to shove her own cockiness to her face.

"You don't even need to know that, you have girls around you"

"But I did not entertain them cause I have someone waiting for me here, beautiful, loving and scary" Amber laughed earning her a quite hard slap on the arm by Krystal.

"I was just thinking of you the whole time I was there Krys, I may e stupid enough for not contacting you given the sources where I could do so, no one ever replaced you here"

Amber pointed at the part where her heart was beating and her eyes locked with Krystal. Any moment now the cold girl would give up and throw herself to the tomboy but she stipped herself from doing so, she want time just a little more time.

"Amber? Krystal?" The two ex lovers turned their heads in synchtowards the owner of the voice and there they saw Kai holding a tray on his hands.

"Oh kai" Krystal didn't know what to do for she felt that this was getting more awkward than the pas minutes.

"Hey Kai, why don't you take a seat?" Amber moved a chair and offered the guy to join them. A weird action to do for Krystal.

"Is it okay?" The deep voiced man asked once more and when he saw Amber nod her head he conceded.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything"

"No you're not. You were Krystal's bestfriend and you basically took care of her and I am so much thankful for that"

Krystal saw a unfamiliar glint from Kai's eye when Amber patted him. Well she didn't saw it before so everything was alien to her except for a creeping blush on his face

Could it be?

_

"Those two were such a pain in the ass" Jessica rested her back on the car seat as Tiffany revved her car to heat.

They both planned to shop for their dresses for the wedding after they set the lovers up and now they were so much exhausted from the drama and chasing.

"Where do you want to eat?" Tiffany asked. Looking for a nearby restaurant with her GPS.

"Anywhere where I could taste Americn food"

"American cuisine then"

"My cousin will be coming to Korea tomorrow, want to come and accompany me fetch her?" Jessica broke the silence between them just not to let Tiffany notice her grumbling stomach.

"Your cousin who owns the cafe you worked at with Amber before?"

"Yeap. She's as short as me"

Tiffany laughed and pulled the car to a stop to park.

"As long as no one beeps me in the hospital, i'm game with it. What's your cousin's name?"

"My oh so snobbish cousin, Kim Taeyeon"