| Disclaimer Notice |

All the characters used from the original canon material of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel mentioned in this book belong to their respective owners. The following story is fanfiction, drawing upon the source material(s) to create an expanded world from the writer's imagination. They are not meant to infringe upon the intellectual rights of the original authors, creators, producers, etc.

Most of the plot and original characters in the fanfiction belong to SkullantacySmith who used the squishy thing residing in her head to create the story you are about to read. The aforementioned source material(s) inspired the creation of this story.

Events within the story may coincide with the source material it is based upon. However, SkullantacySmith has allowed her (original) characters to run rampant during these times. They have minds of their own that cannot be controlled by the plot laid out by the showrunner/author/etc.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictionally, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

This fanfiction is written in British English.

Please do not leave read for read, follow for follow or vote for vote requests in the comments of this story. Genuine feedback, constructive criticism and fandom talk are welcome. Rude comments and destructive criticism will be deleted.

__________

Cover designed by Adiliraven.

This story was first created in 2024.

This story was officially completed in (TBA).