OO

Yunho and Wooyoung were still busy eating their lunch amidst the hustle and bustle of the canteen which was only busy during break time.

Yunho put a piece of kimbab into his mouth, ignoring Wooyoung's chatter about the math teacher who asked him to answer the questions on the blackboard earlier.

"...it's a good thing I'm smart" Wooyoung's last sentence made Yunho couldn't help but sneer at his friend.

"I heard the gossips say that we have a new child adopted," said Wooyoung, who had just finished his lunch.

Yunho just shrugged his shoulders not caring. For him, there is nothing interesting about the people around him, including new student, new teachers or new staff.

"The only empty room right now is your room, right? That means the new kid will be your roommate."

Wooyoung's words made Yunho realize that he had been comfortable in his own dorm all this time. If you have a roommate it will definitely feel very annoying.

"You can't"

Wooyoung turned and looked at Yunho questioningly.

"Come on, your life is too flat because you're always alone. Besides, who knows, maybe the new students are cute?"

"I'm not the same as you," said Yunho flatly.

"Hey, I'll take your word for it," said Wooyoung, to which Yunho immediately nodded.

Wooyoung hoped that Yunho's roommate would be patient and steadfast in dealing with people like Yunho. Wooyoung was also happy that Yunho had a roommate.

Since he first entered school, whether he was possessed or not, Wooyoung wanted to be friends with Yunho, who was always alone wherever he went.

They've been close for a long time but Wooyoung still hasn't been able to touch Yunho's life more deeply. Even though he's cold as ice and goes to an all-boys school, Yunho is a handsome guy with lots of fans. Even Wooyoung often hears boys talking about Yunho excitedly, which is a shame. Yunho is a straight man.

Yunho walked up the dormitory stairs with heavy steps, his face was flat but his heart was cursing the female teacher who at the last hour even asked him to copy notes.

Yunho had arrived in front of his room door, confused when he found the door that he remembered was tightly locked was now slightly ajar.

Images of Wooyoung's words about new students filled his mind at this moment.

'Is it true that the new student is my roommate?' Yunho asked himself.

After standing for about two minutes, Yunho slowly opened the door to his room, then slowly stepped in. In front of him, Yunho stared at the black beads of a man with matching hair.

Yunho could see that the man was tall but not taller than himself, with a straight, sharp nose and the clothes he wore were still casual. But Yunho knows how expensive the brand on the young man's body is in his room.

Yunho was still staring at the standing, black-haired young man then smiled broadly. Approaching Yunho, he stretched out his hand.

"Mingi. Song Mingi"

Mingi's hand was still hanging in the air because there was no response from the tall man. It wasn't until a few details later that Yunho raised his hand, shaking Mingi's hand, which was a little smaller than his.

"Yunho"

Mingi looked at Yunho's handsome face, firm jawline, sharp nose, black eyebrows in harmony with his hair. Believing in my heart that Yunho is the number one dream guy at school.

"Okay, Yunho-ssi. Now that we are roommates, I hope we can feel at home with each other."

"Hmm" Yunho's short response made Mingi realize that his roommate was a typical person who talked sparingly.

But, that's what made Mingi interested.

There hasn't been any conversation since they met this afternoon, Yunho seems busy with his assignments while Mingi is busy with his school needs tomorrow.

Mingi had finished cleaning up, he was now looking down at Yunho who was studying at the table. The position of the mattress is tiered, Mingi is on top while Yunho is on the bottom.

Mingi watched closely how Yunho wrote, occasionally he chuckled softly when he saw Yunho scratch his head as a gesture of dizziness.

"Yunho"

Yunho flinched a little when Mingi called him, just realizing that he now had a roommate. Yunho started to move towards the small refrigerator in the room, wanting to take the canned drink he had put there. Thinking for a moment, it seemed like it wouldn't be a problem if he returned his roommate's greeting.

"What?"

Yunho looked up a little then was a little surprised to see Mingi who was smiling a strange smile. Okay, maybe at the beginning Yunho had praised Mingi for being cute, but with the smile that he is currently showing, in Yunho's view he looks like someone who is looking for attention, if the rough term is, a coquettish smile.

Mingi lay down on his bed until Yunho could no longer see Mingi's coquettish smile. Still waiting for something Mingi wanted to say, Yunho took a sip of his drink. Even after he finished his drink, Mingi still didn't say anything. Yunho thought, maybe Mingi just wanted to say hello.

"Yunho... um, I think I like you."

Mingi's voice was soft but Yunho could still hear it. Yunho admitted that Mingi's voice sounded soft and polite in his ears, every word was spelled clearly. But the words he said made Yunho press his head, stricken. sudden dizziness.

Tbc