Chapter 2

I woke up to loghts shining through my curtains. I though I closed it beofer i went to bed. Thats when i heard a loud thoud come from downstairs. I quickly ran down stairs and saw no one.

"Dad! Dad!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" 

A voice spoke to me.. As I turned around it wasn't my dad. It was a boy.

"Umm, who are you you'? 

"Oh sorry, I'm Harry. I'm your next door neighbor".

"Well how did you get into my house?'

"Well I work for you umm uncle and he told me to watch you while your dad went to work"

"Ok? Well I'll be going. Bye"

" Well do you have a name"?

"Nope, I dont have a name.. I am the unamed child".

"Ok? well if you need anything "Unamed child" I'll be down here. He said laughing

"Ok, bye". As I walked back up stairs i yelled down back to him.

"My name is kendall. Kendall Cowell"

He looked up from what he was doing and said. "Well nice to meet you Kendall" He said with a smirk on his face.

When I got to my room I decided to take a shower since I have all day to unpack my stuff. When I got out of the shower and steped into my room I felt like someone was watching me but saw no one.. So I opened my closet door and there he was, unpacking boxes.

"Umm, what are you doing in my room"?

"Well I saw these boxes down stair and they had your name on it so I decided to bring them up here"

"Oh, well you can leave now. Thanks for bringing them up here"

"Your welcome"

We just stood there awkwardly for aout 2 mins waiting for him to leave but he just stood there.

"So umm are you going to leave cuz I kinda have to change"

"Yeah, umm sorry"

That was probably the most awkward thing ever