☁️🌸𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙔 𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙊𝘿𝙔

𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙓 𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙! 𝙁! 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

@JustAHuman2656

___________________________________________________________

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

You were one of the newer teachers at school. The place was hella weird and always smelled of rotting flesh. You had gotten to know most of the teachers, even having tea parties with them sometimes.

But there was one teacher who stood out the most.

Mister Demi.

Being the only male teacher there, it was obvious he'd be a little shy. But you didn't mind. You even found that kinda cute. You also taught music alongside him, strengthening your bond even more.

Over the months, the two of you would grow feelings for each other. Eventually, you would both confess at the same time. Now you're both dating and teach music in the same class! You'd write duets together and sing them. You two were inseparable.

___[Y/N's POV]___

My final class for the day had just ended. I was incredibly tired and worn out from everything. I was cleaning up the music room when Miss Bloomie barged in.

"WAH!" I yelped. "Oh, it's just you, Bloomie. What do you need?"

Bloomie: "I need your help on cleaning the science room."

"Can't Miss Circle or Thavel help you? I'm a bit busy with my own room at the moment."

Bloomie: "They've already gone. And I really need it. Please?" She said pleadingly.

"You're lucky I'm nice.." I said tiredly.

Bloomie: "Thank you so much! Now come along, we shouldn't waste anymore time!" She grabbed my hand and ran.

"Hey! Slow down!"

We got to her room, and my jaw dropped. It looked like a hurricane just went through the place. There were broken beakers everywhere, and chemicals were leaking everywhere. It smelled like garbage.

"What happened here?!" I yelled.

Bloomie: "Kids happened. Now let's go!"

Hours later...

We had finally finished cleaning Miss Bloomie's room. It took forever, but now it was done.

Miss Bloomie already left, leaving me playing the piano. I was making up songs and having fun. However, I was very tired. It had been a long long day for me, and I couldn't help but drift off to sleep. Before I knew it, I was out cold on the piano.

___[Mister Demi POV]___

I was busy working on a duet for my love, Y/N. After countless hours, I had finally finished it. It was time to go show her. I was pretty nervous, but I calmed myself down in the mirror.

On the way to the music room, I heard... snoring? Loud snoring. REALLY loud snoring. From Miss Bloomie's room?

I opened the door and saw you sleeping. I had to admit, you looked quite adorable, so I pulled out my phone, snapping a quick picture. After putting my phone away, I went over and tapped your shoulder, not too hard.

"U-Uhm.. Love? Wake up.."

"WHAT I SWEAR I WASN'T SLEEPING-" Y/N said, jolting awake."Oh, it's just you love."

"Are you okay?" I asked you." You look exhausted."

Y/N:"It's just been a long day.. I've been cleaning my room and helped Miss Bloomie clean hers."

I gave you a sympathetic look."Oh, come here, love."

I watched as you came up to me. I pulled you closer and showered you with lots of kisses.

Y/N: "D-Demi, stop.." You said flustered.

"I've got a surprise for you~" I pulled the sheet music for our newest duet out.

"Would you like to sing together, love?" I held my hand for you to grab.

Y/N: "Of course, my dear~" I feel you grab my hand.

Hours pass as we sing together. I'm now lying down with you sleeping on my chest, playing with your hair as you peacefully sleep.

"I love you, so, so much, love..."

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

______________________________________________________________

This was my first EVER oneshot, so it's really bad. 😭😭

(644 words)