Introduction

Welcome!

This story will be serving you best friend's brothers / age gap / college romance / small town /secret romance vibes / protective asshole (all my favorite tropes rolled into one story). 

Summary

Willow's new college roommate has one rule, don't date her brother. What happens if he's the same man from your holiday fling?

* * * * *

While traveling through Italy on a gap year, Willow meets Maverick, a charming older man who she falls for under the glow of the summer sun. Their relationship is casual because they're only in the same place for a couple of weeks. Willow returns to the States to start college. She becomes friends with her roommate Emalyn who only has one rule, don't sleep with her brother. Willow agrees until she realises he's the man from her holiday fling and he felt more for her than what he led on.

Willow is warned that he's no good for the heart, but he promises the opposite and is persistent in his pursuit of her. Willow struggles between her heart and her better judgment when he's the complete opposite around her.

Can he change for her? Will he break her heart?

Playlist

We Can't Be Friends by Ariana Grande

 I Like The Way You Kiss Me by Artemas

Bad Idea Right? by Olivia Rodrigo

Wicked Games by Jessie Villa

Feelings Back by Olivia Addams

(open to your suggestions - I love a good playlist to write to)

Attention!

Please feel free to leave your feedback on the story or drop some comments to let me know how you're finding the story.  I love feedback to know how to make this book better. 

Cast

Thank you x