Chapter -6

Present~

~Anabia's pov~

I fell on my knees, My heart was beating so fast, my hands were trembling and I know why it's happening it felt like someone literally stabbed my heart. I somehow managed to get up and go towards the bedroom went inside and locked the door.

I was feeling numb so many things going on in mind and Sara di? What about her did she knew about this? Suddenly the words hit my mind

"But what if your dua did not get accepted"

Now I know why she said that she literally knew it, she knew it!

Tears were continuous flowing from my eyes I was controlling myself from crying out loud there was only one way to calm my heart a little. I got up and went inside the washroom and did ablution, i came back and started the prayer I was crying so hard sobs left my mouth as I completed my prayer I raised my hands which were shaking so badly

Ya allah I...i really don't know...w..what's
Going on. Allah I am feeling so hurt allah i know what you do is better for us but....but I don't know why i am feeling so betrayed It's hurting so much ya allah ,i am feeling betrayed by everyone..... Why allah just why, I asked you just one thing allah and I didn't get involved in any haram relationship I just asked you for a halal thing allah then why this allah whyy just whyyy you know my feelings allah I really don't know what to do now really, please calm my heart ya allah, calm my heart please, ease this pain allah please.

~Author's pov~

She cried so much sitting on the prayer mat she was controlling herself to not cry out loud as her mom would listen to her she's gonna get tensed but suddenly her mom knocked on the door she got up Wiped her tears and went to open the door and she saw her ammi was also crying.

A.a..ammi what happened? Why are you crying?

You didn't wanted to tell me anything? did you want to keep all the pain to yourself?

(She burst out into tears as she heard her words and hugged her tightly)

Ammi....ammi....iam sorry ammi..iam sorry...

Don't be sorry anbia it's not a forbidden thing.

you know what allah does for us is better for us right? I know my child, it's hurting you but try to calm yourself okay i am with you here always and you have allah, never lose your trust in Allah anbia, surely he has written the best for you, maybe he was not the best for you and maybe, he was written in Sara's destiny. My child (while cupping her face in hands) may Allah give you a husband who will give more than all the love you expected from him and who'll make you forget your every pain, every other person and make your life so beautiful.

"Inshallah"

Now come on wipe your tears, may allah give you lots of happiness that you forget these all pains.

"Ameen"

(She gave a painful smile looking at her mother and her mother understood her but she somehow tried to make her happy and forget that, but she knew it was so hard to forget that easily)

She got up and went outside the room to make herself busy so she could forget it, she did all the house chores, helped her mother she tried to make herself busy.

*Knock on the door*

Ammi don't tell abbu about this please.

I won't Anabia calm down okay and smile and great your abbu how you do daily.

Okay ammi.

She opened the door and gave her abbu a big smile.

Assalamualaikum abbu,

Walaikumassalam princess how are you?

Iam fine abbu? How are you how was your day?

Fine beta, and my day was good alhamdulillah. And why does your face look like that you are okay?

Iam okay alhamdulillah abbu. She said giving a forced smile.

Okay. I want to give you a good news and you'll surely be happy after listening to it.

Really what is it?

Your Sara di is getting married day after tomorrow!

As she heard the words the thoughts came to her mind again as the knife in her heart was pushed a little again. tears were staring to fill in her eyes but somehow she managed to put herself back again cause she didn't wanted her abbu to know about that.

Yes abbu we know Tai ammi already sent us the message iam really so excited and h... h..happy for her abbu.

Oh i thought I was gonna give you the news but it's okay. You don't wanna go shopping my princess you should buy some pretty clothes for yourself as you do everytime?

Um..y...yes abbu we will g..go to shopping inshallah abbu.

What happened anabia why are you getting stuck at saying words?

No..no it's just iam literally so excited that's why.

(Anabia's mother was listening to everything from the kitchen and she knew how Anabia was feeling tears fell from her eyes and she spoke in her heart)

Ya rab please calm my child's heart please ease her pain, give her strength she's not so mature ya allah she's innocent you know my rab please don't test her patience like this her heart is pure, she never had any bad intentions, you know her very well ya rab please give her, her life partner, her companion, who will be her strength, her comfort, make her forget him she's hurt ya allah but she just trusts you, indeed we trust you please give her, her best.

She wiped her tears and came back with food in her hand.

Assalamualaikum begum.

Walaikumassalam arshad how was your day?

It was good but now, right now ...... Iam so hungry.

(They all laughed)

Uff abbu we know that let's have dinner come.

They all had dinner and had some talk and went back in their rooms anabia finished her isha prayer and lay down on bed so many thoughts running in her mind she was not able to sleep just then she thought about texting Sara she got up and looked for her phone. as she found it she texted Sara:

Assalamualaikum Sara di. i heard about your nikah congratulations di, may allah bless you with lots of happiness and make your life very beautiful.

(Sara saw that notification and read the message she cried while looking at the message cause she knows, with how much pain her sister wrote the message she wanted to meet her, comfort her but she was feeling that she is the one who  betrayed her, but yet she wanted to atleast talk to her)

Sara called anbia but she didn't recieve her call.

She left a text:

Iam sorry ana.

She read the text tears falling from her eyes she thought to herself

I know you want to talk to me sara di, but I don't want to, I don't want to talk to you to get completely collapsed. i really want to go away from here somewhere where it's peaceful. no pain, no betrayal,

"NO LOVE".

"A broken heart is the worst. It's like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it but it hurts every time you breathe."

Don't forget to vote and comment~♡

The next chapter is going to be amazing as it's the entry of our main hero. You are gonna love it! Do tell me your opinion in the comments.