Freedom to love 💌(3)

First Crush

In a cozy coffee shop near the university, Dahyun and Momo sat discussing the unexpected events towards their best friends. They were deeply engrossed in brainstorming ways to mend the misunderstanding between the two.

I see. So, that's why Mina-ssi keep on telling us that he is a liar. Dahyun said.

I sometimes saw tiger smoking secretly. When he is stressed or pressured about something he is like that.  Dahyun added.

Really? That was unexpected of him and given he's involve in Student Council stuffs. Momo replied.

I believe he will not engage in extra curricular stuffs  if he didn't need a recommendation for his internship. During highschool, we once helped him out for extra merit. Dahyun commented.

Right! During our graduation week, that's the first time I saw you. You look so good and cute dancing happily. Momo said as she hugged Dahyun.

Really? Thank you baby. If its not because of Mina, we will not meet. Dahyun replied and kissed her in the forehead.

Mina? Wasn't it Sana?

Yes. Mina. Will you believe me that Chaeyoung helped Sana because of Mina?

Dahyun told the encounter between Chaeyoung and Mina during highschool.

Daebak! So, it was Chaeyoung who convinced Mina to choose her mom. About Sana, why he helped her?

Well, Chaeyoung felt bad about Sana being assaulted by the guys he used to date. Actually, there are two reasons why he felt bad. First, he is the one who gave assurance to Mina that Sana will find new friends to guide and protect her.

Daebak! So, because of that Chae and Satang got close?

Not really. I think it was when we and Sana defended Chae to his bullies.

Bullies? Chae isn't the type to be bullied.

Yes. But, not until his ex-girlfriend betrayed him.

--
Flashback

Chaeyoung found himself entangled in a secret romance with one of the school's rich and popular girls, Yuna. Their relationship blossomed in the shadows, filled with stolen glances and whispered confessions that only they shared.

However, their world turned upside down when rumors began to spread like wildfire throughout the school, revealing their hidden love affair to the entire student body. Chaeyoung, being an orphan, became the subject of cruel gossip and judgment, causing Yuna to feel overwhelmed with shame and embarrassment.

Faced with the harsh reality of societal expectations and the fear of being ostracized, Yuna made the decision to deny their relationship publicly. Despite Chaeyoung's unwavering love and willingness to stand by her side, Yuna chose to protect her reputation at the cost of breaking his heart.

Chaeyoung grappled with the pain of betrayal and rejection, he found out that everyone have been bad mouthing him telling he was a liar and a gold digger. He was bullied not until Sana's Dad, filed a complain about it at school. He was a lawyer and at the same time a share holder. Because of Sana's help, Chaeyoung became untouchable. I guess it was Mr. Minatozaki's way of thanking Chaeyoung for helping Sana.