~..Before we begin..~

A/n: Hi!! Before we begin, I'd like to say a few things in this short chapter. 

1. As in the description, all characters in this book except for self inserts belong to Koyuharo Gotuge. The cover image and photos I include in this book are also not mine and belong to their rightful owners.

2. I will not be writing any smut in this book, or any of my other ones. To me, it feels wrong, as well as the fact that Muichiro canonically is fourteen, and even though I will be aging both him and Y/n up to 16, it will be only so they're old enough to be seniors. 

3. This is my second fanfiction, my first one might get discontinued, or I will make a schedule and keep to it, as summer holidays are coming up next week for me and I will have more time to post. Be warned in case of cringe, and I appreciate any feedback, whether good or bad, I like to know what I can change to make my writing better.

4. I will put a warning in case of: self harm, mentions of anorexia, violence (aka gore or blood), and suicide. The above will probably not happen in this book, but it counts for any of my other books. If you relate to any of the symptoms I mention in case of suicide, self harm, and anorexia, I urge you to seek help from your parents/guardian. I love you all, and I would hate to have it on my conscience that my readers have problems which they haven't confided or solved yet. I will always look through my comments at a little safe space at the bottom, where you can share on how your day/week was, I will try to reply to everything. I know times are hard, and that it's not easy to confide in someone, and that as well is a mark of bravery to seek help. Please do not think you are weak or useless for asking for help. 

5. If you feel like Y/n is cringe/weird/pick me, please let me know. I want to improve with this book, and it really means a lot when someone gives feedback.

A/n: Phew, I think I covered everything, anyways, if I've missed something important to you or in general, let me know. 

I will get on with the book now, I hope you enjoy, make sure to eat regularly, drink water, go to sleep at a reasonable time (I see you 3 am Wattpad readers.. not like I do that too.. ANYWAYS-), keep your studies and goals in mind, I believe in you!

Love, Author