Unknown

**********

It had been 3 months there wasn't any news of the Prince. Only Namjoon and Hoseok were aware of his activities. The king forbade everyone to ask about the Prince.

The Queen's heart broke when she got the news that Taehyung wasn't pregnant. Now, she could only hope for Jungkook's return.

On the other hand, Taehyung was fulfilling his every duty perfectly. He took the place of the crown Prince and also handled his duties. Everything was perfect in his life as well as not perfect at all.

He lost his shine. No one could find the bear in Taehyung. He became a puppet of the Royals.

Jin began to blame Namjoom for making Taehyung like that. If he had broken his promise to the King, their son would marry a noble who would love him. As a mother, it was hard for him to see his son lifeless like this.

Taehyung grandparents were brought by his father to Busan for their safety. Taehyung used to visit them most days. At least Taehyung used to laugh with them.

Truly speaking, he used to visit them to see their care for each other. His grandparents were still so romantic even at this age.

His grandpa still combed his grandma's hair. His grandma every day cooked for him. How simple their love was!

He always smiled looking at them. The smile hid his sorrow of being alone but he couldn't express it to anyone.

The rules, regulations and duties never gave him the right to run to his Prince and cry for his return. He had to support the kingdom's decision no matter how hurt he was.

He often laughed when his grandma, Kim Jennie, cursed his husband. She always said she would twist the Prince's ear for making Taehyung cry.

Taehyung hid himself in her arm smiling cause he knew his grandma couldn't do anything to The crown Prince of Busan. Yet her curses for his husband gave peace to his heart.

He still wonders how it feels to be loved by your loved ones?! His grandparents made him eager to feel the love. He wants that.

He wants his Prince. He wants his Jungkook to call him by his name with love, not with any title. He wants to feel the warmth of a normal couple zone, not as a dutiful King and Queen. 

__________________

In the Palace

It was a normal noon but less busy for Taehyung. He was staring at the plants of Juliet Rose. He requested the King to plant it in his garden.

He didn't smile when a butterfly sat on his shoulder thinking him a flower. Even this small creature showed its love for Taehyung but his husband couldn’t.

Cause he learned he was nothing to his Prince. So much negligence made him soulless.

He looked towards Jimin when he tapped on his shoulder. Jimin was smiling. He asked about Jimin's happiness.

Jm: I found something for you.

Then he gave Taehyung his bow and some arrows. Taehyung smiled instantly. He almost forgot his hobby. Jimin giggled seeing Taehyung happy again.

The future Queen took his bow and an arrow and aimed at a moving flower. Bang! The aim was so perfect. Jimin cheered for his bestie.

Taehyung stroked the bow with his hand with love. Suddenly he hit a plan. He said,