It's About YOU

Please vote and comment.

***********

A few days later,

Days went like sweet-bitter wine for the crown Prince of Busan. The moments were sweet-bitter, while the beautiful submassive was his wine.

Their relationship took another turn these days. From strangers to friends or maybe more?

Does it matter? Yes, understanding each other, spending time, and showing little affection bloomed in their relationship.

But Jungkook was agitated because of their closeness. Cause it wasn't the crown Prince to whom Taehyung was leaning for love.

It turned out to be Amour. The itching feelings that his husband was betraying him.

Moreover, he was the third-wheeler in his own relationship. His head was paining, remembering the previous night's conversation.

[Flashback]

Taehyung sat near Bunny. A finger amount distance between them. Jungkook gulped, looking at the half-shining moon.

Jungkook's breath hitched when Taehyung put his head on his broad shoulder. The sweet strawberry scent danced on his nostrils.

"Do you have any problem if I put my head on your shoulder?" Taehyung whispered. "No." Jungkook somehow managed to whisper.

The silence between them was soothing his cold heart, melting it with the warmth of Taehyung. They never tried to skinship here, so it was the first time after a long time.

Taehyung took a deep breath. Jungkook knew what question was coming.

"When will Prince come?"

So he retorted his revised answer, "I don't know."

Taehyung chuckled, saying, "He certainly knows I'm here. But he chooses to ignore me like always."

Jungkook gritted his teeth, "He doesn't ignore you. He is busy."

Tae: I know. Busyness is just an excuse. When you love someone we don't need free time to care about them.

Jungkook fell into deep silence. He listened to Taehyung cautiously, "You're the first person except Jimin to whom I'm sharing my hidden pain. I hope you don't mind it."

Mind! Jungkook would love to hear that deep voice all day long but about pains?! He didn't know if he would be able to bear it or not.

But he wanted to hear every complaint of his husband.

Tae: Have you seen His Highness? His face?

Jungkook nodded slightly.

Tae: Is he handsome?