'My royal highness'

Sum: a continuation of the 'your royal highness' fic.

!Not proofread! And rushed! Very....Rushed

"Ah! Now I remember you~" you were both planted in hallway, staring dead at each other with as much love as a deadbeat dad. Even if a whole week had passed, you could not find a single soul more annoying than the radio host. And everyday was worse than the other.

"Really? Why I'm ecstatic to know you're memory's getting better, tru-" "you're the one who made me stop listening to the radio!" You smile, giving him a smack on the back and using his padded shoulder as an arm rest.

"Why I thank you good sir! I would've never found video games if I hadn't stopped listening to it!" You give another rough pat to his shoulder blade as his wide eyes slowly slit.

"Pardon me?" He gritted, making you smile. Hitting another of his buttons. "What? Can't take some appreciation? I know it might be a first." You sneered down at him, as his teeth gritted.

"Oh, it's actually far from the first, unlike you." Raising a brow, you snorted, "oh?" He adjusted a bow, folding his arms behind his back.

"Yes, from what I've observed the appreciation you receive is quite artificial." You scoff out a laugh, resting your head in your palm.

"Everything is artificial; and can be artificial." You flick your wrist, as the man hummed with uncertainty.

"Oh really?" He prodded, eyes slitting in thought, as if you just gave out fatal information. You seem to realize that the pea brain behind that big forehead of his just lit a bulb.

So you flick his nose, giving him a playful shove before fleeing through a spawned portal. Dodging the snapping of his tentacles trying to grab you.

"Why you seem less than pleased, something wrong~?" His eyes lidded to melon slices, all smug as your frown deepens.

Glancing away from the art- or- 'script' from your sister, you give him a quick glare. Just enough to make him look away with a hum.

You did another look over, before completely ditching the papers. Watching as the ones with text only burned, the art safely stored away in your suit.

Another week has passed, and in that meantime you'd enchanted....'Most' of the hotel residents.

Of course you still don't get how Charlie sees them as equal. You chucked it up to a phase, or maybe the way she was raised.

While you did occasionally have 'friends', you never truly got to understand why people would ever truly care about lessers.

Of course you occasionally favored a servant or two due to their charming nature and efficiency. But you'd never found yourself seeing them as equals.

Your mother, the sins, and Ars Goetias, they all meticulously built the hierarchy. So it would be absurd to not follow the set rules of the world you were born into.

Everyone had their roles, their lanes, and that's how it's meant to be.

So while your sister may be thinking these sinners are worth it. You'd probably need a miracle to even look at a sinner with something positive at mind.

The limousine stops, as you dully look over at his window. Parked in the guard outside of a mansion, you note the quite egotistical statue. Before suddenly your very smug and relaxed friend tenses up. Head snapping over to you for some sort confirmation, only problem is...You don't know what the problem is.