★彡 Part 14 : Surprise 彡★

Y/n's pov :

I was in the same bathroom where I saw that blood splattered accross the basin. I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing the dress which Tae gave me. I was looking unusually beautiful. I don't know when I became that beautiful. I forced myself to smile a bit. I haven't smiled for a long time. The smile I show everyone is fake. I know when I cry nobody will be there to wipe my tears so I plaster a fake smile in front of people just to show them I am not as weak as they think. But honestly speaking I am a coward. I am afraid to face my true self which is soft hearted and caring. I know people will misuse it. Just like Lee and Jungkook. I don't trust anyone except myself.

As I was thinking these things someone summoned me :

?? : "Y/n we are getting late!!!"

I opened the bathroom door and wore my sandals. I was so immersed in my thinking that I ignored that person. Yahhh how absent minded I am.

Tae's Pov :

As long as y/n appeared in front of me, my heart skipped a beat. I was not sure how I would take care of that beauty. How can someone be that cruel to bully such a good person. Only Jungkook can do this. That mother fu*ker.

Y/n nudged me as I was internally cursing myself too for not finding out y/n earlier.

Author's pov :

Taehyung was deep in thinking while y/n nudged him.

Y/n : "You said that we are getting late."

Saying that you started wearing your sandals until someone lift you to bed and made you sit there.

Tae : "Let me help you!"

Saying that Taehyung let you wear your  sandals and you got a flashback from your childhood.

Flashback :

?? : "I am not a baby oppa."

?? : "You are younger than me means you are still baby for me."

?? : "But I can wear my shoes by myself."
*With flared nostrils.

?? : "Look my baby look very cute when she is angry."

?? : "I am still angry with you."*looking the other side

End of flashback

You were smiling out of nowhere while remembering that guy who used to come at your orphanage just to play with you. He was about 12 years old and you were about 4 years old. All of a sudden he stopped visiting there. You asked everyone and they said he went overseas.

Tae : "Done!"

Tae looked into your eyes but this time you saw something familiar in his eyes. You were looking deeply in his eyes and lost there Tae too didn't break the eye contact. You guys are late still you 😅.

Y/n : "Have we met before Tae?"

Tae was silent at your sudden question. You thought he would tell you that he was the guy whom you trusted the most since your childhood but :

Tae : "We met at hobi's cafe y/n."

Your heart shattered again. You got up from bed and went downstairs. Tae too came after you. Jin already left saying he had some work. You guys sat in the car. The ride was silent. Neither you nor Taehyung said anything.

Your mind was consistently wandering about yesterday's incident and your nightmare. You weren't feeling well like your breath was uneasy.

Y/n : "Tae! I am feeling dizzy and can't breathe properly."