Chapter 11

Third POV:

Third POV:

A large puddle filled with water was seen in the middle and all of you have been hiding behind a boulder.

"Dey... Are you sure this will work?" Gopal asked.

"Of course! The water we gathered, it will attract the monster to come here." Ying explained.

"Dey, It's not a monster. It's a bear with laser blaster." Gopal protest.

"Yeah sure. When the bear comes... Boboiboy is going to trap it with earth elemental Power." Ying explained.

"What if it fights back?" Gopal asked.

"Don't worry. Me, Yaya and Y/n are going to stop it, if it fights back." Ying said.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Gopal asked.

Boboiboy suddenly appeared beside Gopal
"You go and transform back all those cacti. It's your fault that this village got attacked." He scolded Gopal.

"Huh? What is it?" Waibi asked, who suddenly appeared next to Boboiboy.

"Nothing! This plan is going to work!" Gopal exclaimed.

"Eh? That's the cat from last night." Yaya said, who saw the cat drinking the water.

"Eh? What is it doing there? If the monster comes, the cat will be in danger." Ying said.

"I need to save it." Boboiboy then ran towards the cat.

"Eh? Wait!" Waibi exclaimed.

Y/n looked confused why her brother wants to save the cat. She was about to run after him but Waibi stopped her

"Get away from there! Shooh Shooh! It's not safe here." Boboiboy tried to get the cat out of the water.