one

"fuck off, i'm doing this shelf," sunghoon complained for the nth time as he shoved her. 

"for god's sake, park sunghoon—what are you, five?" eunjo clicked her tongue as she moved onto the opposite shelf.

"says the girl who's too afraid to curse," he scoffed. she glared at him. 

"you know as well as i do that i have my fair share of creative names that i'd like to call you. but since i'm a mature human being, i like being civil even when i'm with a walking talking abomination."

  a bitter look flashed across sunghoon's face. "you're insufferable. god, how did i end up in the same generation as you."

"yeah, you should've been born after i died. it would've made my life a lot more better."

"shhhhh!" the librarian's rather loud shushing shut up sunghoon and eunjo as they continued their work. right now, they were stuck rearranging the library shelves and keeping back books the students had scattered here and there.

"screw the students for placing the books in the wrong shelves," eunjo whined as she placed another book in the romance section.

"wow, you almost said a curse there," sunghoon noted.

ding!

  eunjo whipped out her phone checking whether it was one of her friends but no, all she received was 'order your pizza now for 20% off!'. she sighed as she closed her phone. 

sunghoon snorted at her disappointment, clearly taking pleasure in it.

──────────────────────────────

flashback:

"stop crying, eunjo." sunghoon scowled as the 8 year old looked at eunjo with an annoyed look. eunjo glared at him with a look of pure distaste. he didn't understand what he did to make her this upset.

"i hate you, park sunghoon. i hate you with all of me."

──────────────────────────────

  sunghoon sighed internally as a vague memory of their past flashed through his head. he still didn't know why. why oh eunjo had declared their rivalry.

"hey—"

"no."

  he gave a scoff as they finished the last set of books. they shot each other a glare before picking up their bags and exiting after their 2 hours of arguments and work. they both simultaneously glanced at their phone as a notification popped up. she glared at him before jogging off to the bus stop to catch the last bus back home.

...

# POV: OH EUNJO

  once she'd bagged a good seat away from the stinky people in the far corner of the bus beside the window, she glanced at her phone properly to check the notifications.

unknown created a new group.

unknown added gaeul, unknown, child 🫶, unknown, unknown, sunoo, unknown, rei, wony, you, hyungseo and liz to the group.

──────────────────────────────

sungjo supremacy

— 13 members ⠀

unknown: hi people don't kill me