𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 (part one)

Cheddar, Butterscotch, and Ricotta have a roleplaying problem. Not that they are bad at roleplaying, they just don't have enough c so they are going to beg literally every cat to join their 'Artic Waters' roleplay. They all said yes but here is how it goes so I have more words on this chapter.

Ricotta padded to Alina, she pawed her shoulder so she would look around.

Alina: "Ah, hello, Ricotta. How are you?"

Ricotta: "I'm doing alright! How would you feel of joining a roleplay with me, Cheddar, and Butterscotch? We are inviting the others..!!"

Alina: "Oh! Of course, Рикотта!" (Ricotta)

Ricotta: "Heheheh! I wish I could learn Russian! Good thing I know what you said means my name! You're so admirable, Alina🤩.."

Alina: "Oh, aren't you just the flatterer..! At least someone from this café could accept it and not mock me.. I say Ricotta, you are the most politest kitten I have seen in ever."

Ricotta: "Thank you Alina! Now follow me please😁!"

Alina nodded and followed Ricotta, when they got there she got placed next to Reggie, Butterscotch got him to roleplay also.

Alina: "Oh. You."

Reggie: "Whats wrong with me, silly?"

Alina: "Absolutely everything. I do not favor you, never in the positive. Only negative.

Ricotta watched for like 12 seconds before scooting away when they actually start physically fighting.

Just in time, Cheddar brought 2 cats; Millie and Dusty. So the Alina stopped fighting to look more mature and Reggie did not care. He is still giving Alina a slap every 5 seconds. Millie and Dusty just sat in the middle of them for Reggie to stop unfairly hitting her.

Butterscotch is quick, just a minute and 44 ago, he put Reggie there. Now hes back with Luna, Aresi, Cersei, Marble, and
Butter Ball.

Ricotta was begged by Butterscotch and Cheddar to tell which cat/kitten is gonna be what animal from the Artic. She was begged because she doesn't stumble up from stuff in her serious sentences.

Ricotta: "Alright, cats and kittens..! We will be roleplaying something called 'Artic Waters' Let me assign your roles.

I, Ricotta. Will be a Narwhal.
Butterscotch is a Beluga Whale.
Cheddar is a Greenland Shark.
Alina you will be a Ringed Seal.
Aresi you will be a Snowy Fox.
Cersei you're gonna be a Bearded Seal.
Dusty, a Spotted Seal.
Reggie you will be Bowhead Whale.
Marble an Minke Whale.
Butter Ball Baleen Whale.
Luna an Artic Tern.
Annd Millie you will be a Snowly Owl!
Does that sound good everyone?"

Everyone nodded in agreement to her statement.

Ricotta: "Alright! Let me tell all of you our territories you should be in!"

TO BE CONTINUED..!!!😡