Seizure- Jay halstead x yn (partner)

Jay pov:
I was sat at my desk. Voight listening while Antonio and the others explained the new case. "Jay did you get any info?" Kevin asked. "Umm no not yet mouse is working on getting the phone calls" i said not taking my eyes off of Yn. Yn had epilepsy and i noticed Yn staring off. Voight had gone to his office with Antonio. "Hey Yn can i talk to you" i said going over to her. "Sure" she said standing up. I took her to the locker room and sat her down. "You okay?" I asked. "Yea... umm" Yn began. "I think i need to lay down.." she said. "Yep i guessed that. Stand up for me a sec" i said. She fell slightly onto me. "I've got you" i said holding her waist with one hand and pushing the benches away with the other. I layed her down just as the seizure began. I timed it. 2:53. Less than 3 minutes. That's good. Yns shaking stopped. I pulled her into the recovery position, i began to slowly rub my hand over her arm to help bring her to. "Your safe yn.." i said as her eyes opened. "Your okay.. your okay" i said. Ruzek suddenly came in. "Woah what the hell happened here?" He asked. "Nothing just go grab a glass of water for Yn" i said. He nodded and ran off. "Calm down.. your doing okay" i said to Yn as her anxiety set in. "Your at the district, I'm Jay. Your okay" i said, she tended to get confused. Slowly i sat her up leaning her against the wall. "You with me?" I said placing my hand on her cheek. Ruzek came in with the water as Yn mumbled a little yea. "Good Drink this.. your okay" i said. "Jay. I need you to come and.. what's going on?" Voight asked. "Geez Sarge you scared me! Yn had a seizure she's okay don't worry" i said. "That's never happened before. Why didn't you tell me" he asked sitting down on the upturned bench. "She usually has meds for it" i said. Yn grabbed my hand. I squeezed hers in mine gently. "Did she forget to take them?" Voight said confused. "No state refuse to give her anymore until next year. She's apparently had her allowed dosage of the year. They've given her 200 pills her allowed amount is legally 400 and she has to take them everyday... states fucked her up" i said. "Keep her in here. I've got a few calls to make" Voight stood up and walked out the room...

Yn pov:
I felt kinda out of it. "Yn..? Hey hey you still with me" Jay said. "Mhm" i mumbled. "Alright.. you in any pain?" He asked me. "No.." i said. "Good... take a couple deep breaths for me" Jay said softly. I did so. "Good.. your okay.." Jay smiled. Suddenly Sarge walked in. "Yn has a prescription at med. collect it after shift." Voight handed Jay a piece of paper. "Prescription? For what?" I asked. "Your seizures" voight said. "Sarge state cut them..." Jay said. "I know a few guys. She's got enough to last until next year. Then state will renew it" Hank smiled and walked out. "When your feeling better we'll go..." Jay kissed my head and sat with me while i calmed down...