The beginning of the story

If only I hadn't met and held that man's hand. If I hadn't made that damn wish, this wouldn't have happened. I was already desperate until I met my first love, who rejected me without even letting me confess... He was the only one who could see and hear me. When I found out the truth about his feelings, I wanted to cancel my wish. But you are... Everyone has forgotten me... But it all started with that damn day...

*Let's go back to the very day when it all just started*

~After the end of the FFI tournament~

*Anna's Pov*

It has been several months since the FFI tournament ended. Back in Japan, all the guys went their separate ways. Ichihoshi joined the Outei Tsukinomiya School, as well as their football team. Asuto's father continued to work for《Orion》is already in Japan to be with his son. Since the dark side《Orion》was destroyed, and Fra, along with his brother Bernardo, decided to follow the path of their father and engage in charity and assistance, for which this organization was originally created. Since the current Raymond team returned to their island, the old one decided to stay with their new teams. Thus, the Raymond Football Club was dissolved and was waiting for its new members. As for Otani and me, we returned to our school life. During my absence, the other girls from the student council did not deal with documents, which caused a lot of work to accumulate. Well, I was expecting this... Since I became president, they began to dislike me, and all because Natsumi went to study abroad and handed over her post to me. Therefore, to this day they continue to pretend to be friendly, while plotting against me. Unlike me, Otani keeps in touch with the guys. I'm even a little jealous of her... I don't even have time to talk to her and find out how the guys are doing. During the time when I was the manager of Raymond and the Japanese national team, we even became close, but can this be called friendship? Eh...

*Not whose Pov*

The girl looked out the window to distract herself from her work. She noticed dark clouds and realized that it was going to rain. For some reason, those gray clouds reminded her of the eyes of the captain of the Outey team.

*Anna's Pov*

I wonder how his health is? Although he said at the time that he was completely healthy, he played with restraint. Most likely, he has not fully recovered. Given his character, he will keep quiet about his health and hide his problems so that others do not worry about him. We are similar in this way... It's even a little annoying... I was rejected, and I still think about him and have feelings for him. To forget him, I even tried to start relationships with other guys, but they didn't last longer than a week... And now I'm back in a relationship that's been going on for a month. Thanks to Katz, I thought my feelings were already gone, but whenever I hear his name or see something related to him, my feelings flare up again... Nosaka... Even after you rejected me, you don't give me any peace... Remembering all the moments with him, it seemed to me that he felt something for me. But in reality, he is just a gentleman, which is why his actions were mistaken. I guess I'm not the only one who thought I was special to him. So! Stop thinking about him already! Anna, don't forget that you already have a boyfriend. Therefore, all my thoughts should be on Katsu, not him!

*Not whose Pov*

While she was in her thoughts, someone knocked on her office, thereby distracting her from her thoughts.

Anna: Yes, come in.

Her boyfriend came into the office.

Katsu: I'm sorry if I'm distracting you from your work, but do you have a free minute?

He asked awkwardly.

Anna: It's okay, I just decided to take a short break. Something happened?